Bad day because...

so so so so so fucking annoyed.

1. you cleaned my room and moved my hair curler

2. you refuse to let me know where it is

3. you forgot where you put it

4. you yell at me to find it myself

5. I ask to borrow a curler because I'm short of time

6. you ignore/talk over me saying I hurt your feelings

7. you tell me to wait until you finish taking a bath..... wtf just give me the fucking curler ==

8. after your bath I go upstairs and you tell me that you got out of the bath and took the curler out and put it out for me to use and that now that you're finished your bath, that my time of using it is up

9. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF BITCH

My throat hurts like hell and my nose is full of thick mucus which I can't get out. ._.' This is the... 4th? day I'm having this annoying flu.

Hears today that dad is cheating her girlfriend. What can I say, typical dad? :D I feel quite betrayed, but I'm still not suprised. Let's see when I really can say "how things are" to my dad, but I'm too afraid to do that - Narcissists ♥

^ aww that's sucks D: headaches sucks...feels like someone stepping on your face really hard...

oh and my bad day was my teacher unplugged my computer... in class...T___T

bastard...

"Oh yeah, we're gonna go here and here and here and shop and have fun, maybe stop for lunch at this great place..."

Ended up being dragged to walmart instead. XP

my computer at home crashed... so i gonna wait until...(Wednesday?)

for a new one...im getting a Mac... >__> stupid windows vista... ):

I haven't slept in 48 hours and my step brother's voice is driving me round the bend. If you've never heard a "Geordie" accent I suggest you YouTube it, imagine a boy whose voice hasn't broken elongating "mooooooooooooooooove" "DOOOOOOOWN" "NOOOOOOOOO" at dogs he's confusing the shit out of every five seconds and looking perpetually miserable while doing it.

I want to smack him.

Ah, I feel like everyone is against me, everything goes to wrong way. >.< Just wanna go back to bed under my cover and cry. ;/

(And it doesn't help at all, that I'm watching right now MUCC's Live Chronicle III, where a lot of sad songs is played just now.)