ginHigure

Bad day because...

I took them because my doctor put me on them because my period wasn't coming like it was supposed too.. but that long ago x.x when I was kind of over weight..

I work as a home health aide and due to my client's recent yearly reevaluation(to check on how their condition is and if they need to change the amount of hours they are allotted), I was expecting to get a raise in hours. Found out yesterday that even though my client's condition has gotten worse and she needs MORE help than ever, they docked her weekly allotted hours from 54 to 39. For me, this means I'll be getting paid about $6600 less per year which REALLY fucks up my plans of moving out of the country next year. With as expensive as it is, I just don't have any idea how the hell I'm going to be able to afford it now. My client is trying to get the decision appealed, but unless that happens, I'm majorly fucked for the near future x_x

Our previous boss told me and my friends that everyone of us, herself and our current "boss" (a damn liar)  are going to lose our jobs.. 

My bf and I will have our 4-year anniversary next month. My bf's parents hate me so much that they have officially given him an ultimatium: me or his inheritance.

The morning I go into college, I didn't know I had spent my first lesson for a whole hour sitting, not having moved an inch.. on chewing gum. MY BEAUTIFUL DUNGAREES: RUINED. D':

My fucking computer won't boot past the grey startup screen. :(

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

More like bad weeks. I am having stomachaches, backpain  and my hair is thinning out. I am really afraid to go to a doctor, because I don't wanna know if I have something serious. But I probably have to .___.

Here in Finland the temperature is dropping under 10 degrees celsius and I immediately catched a cold and started coughing. I just hope it isn't because of my asthma... Last winter I had to take one cortisone treatment and for several weeks I had to double or triple the daily dosage of asthma medication just to barely survive through a day. But when the temperature got above 15 degrees, I was fine again and didn't use any medication in the summer at all.

Let's hope it isn't my asthma acting up again, I don't wanna spend another month coughing my lungs out. I hate to be sick, yet I'm always sick in the winter. Fuck you winter.

edit// Or maybe I should just move to Tokyo. At least it's a lot warmer there lol.

Edited by paradoxal

My inability to connect to people is making most of my days bad... I don't remember anymore what it's like to have a friend, to enjoy company, or just to share things with someone...

because i was dreaming up a Lycaon song with a new pv (in the dream it was some live or rare thing), it stared with yuuki in a chair wearing jesus's outfit's inner top wear with a hoodie(think he was blonde), in like a wild wild west bar 2nd floor, it started with Yuuki singing fucking great in a higher tone, so beautify, then RING my mother fucking alarm comes on, and guess what it was the wrong fucking time, i didn't have to get up for 40 minute. I could have herd a original never will be herd Lycaon song but i fucking forgot to change my alarm back. I dream up a song once before, ughh but this time i didn't get to hear it. also dreamed up some new pictures too.

Lycaon and me be like that doe

I keep thinking about how I will probably never save up enough, and won't have any company for a trip to Japan. My only wish I have left is to see Kisaki live at least once...

I feel like I've lost all hope. I can't do shit and I'm totally incapable of doing anything useful. I don't feel well. I might lose my only source of income starting January 2015 and it scares the shit out of me. I've never been this scared in my whole life. I don't think my friends are even my friends anymore. I feel like I'm just a huge disappointment to everyone around me. I think I'm going insane. I need to get my shit together but I'm not sure if I can.

I was a bit discriminated at a live, the guy at the door didn't hand me a flyerpack with, most likely because I was a foreigner and they announced the pack would include a questions sheet about the live and if you filled it out you'd get a present... -.- He handed it out to everyone else and then when I entered he just put his arms down...

and on top of that on my way home some perv talked to me and creeped me out.

I hate today. First that one bitch constantly tries to force it on me that I'd pick up the phone and I already start to feel an anxiety attack coming up because phonecalls are like one of my main anxiety triggers. It was promised I wouldn't have to take any but she keeps forcing it. And then I'm forced from my spot and can't do anything for an hour because they need my pc while they can use any other pc, and now I won't even be able to finish today - which will lead to more people being pissed off at me.

I feel so discriminated for having a mental disability because no one even takes my fears and triggers in consideration.

I had an econ test today... it didn't go well at all. I wanna say it raped me, but I should know better than to say stuff like that. After the test that I feel will destroy my life, my phone began freaking out continuously. It is sort of like an iPhone equivalent of The Blue Screen Of Death. If I didn't have school tomorrow, I'd be exasperated at the very most, but... I'm afraid... the possibility of going an entire school day without my phone? How else will I tune out my art teacher?

...and don't get me started on that stupid fucking cunt!!

Recieving brand new, factory sealed CDs that came with cracked cases and broken CD pins. One of the CDs was rattling inside the case before I had even opened the seal.

They also took OVER two fucking weeks to ship with no tracking number given to me (despite one on the damn package -- this should have been a red flag). Reason? They were shipped from NH to WA (where I live) BACK TO NH then to WA again. I should have gotten these CDs on the 27th-29th according to this data, but NOPE. Why this happened is beyond me.

More pictures of broken bullshit: 1 2 3 4 5 6

The CDs are fine. I'd be even more upset if they were damaged. The cases have to be replaced.

Don't order from Maru Music on Amazon. The reviews may be fine, but my pictures and experience say different (my review is the only bad one lol). No wonder they don't produce new content anymore.

(Sorry for all the swearing. When I'm really mad, I swear a lot.)

Guest lynchisizer

Bad day because I had nightmares again ._.

... found out I've got my maths mock exam in a couple weeks time. D':

I seem to have a lot of bad days, blimey.

Now the only time I'd enjoy going out has been cancelled again...

Spider decides to jump scare me in the middle of the night. Had to move out to the stairs and sleep there. ;_; Damn those beasts, you're okay if you're not in my house!