Sign in to follow this  
Mind of the sun

ROACH new album february 8th!(FULL PV POSTED)

ROACH will be releasing a new album February 8th!

It will have eight new tracks and a bonus live dvd!

no_reason_in_the_pit.jpg

Track list:

1. MADE IN BLOOD

2. No Reason in the Pit

3. MY FRIENDS FOREVER

4. MAKE HERE HELL

5. DNA Never Die!!

6. Don’t hate but love

7. Be hardcore in Kin Town

8. 涙の意味-namida no imi-

DVD track list:

1.no more silence

2.For you, I will

3.piece of Asia

4.言の葉-koto no ha-

5.MY FRIENDS FOREVER

It seems Satoshi from girugamesh will be doing the chorus in the title track and Miya from MUCC the guitar parts! And according to Satoshis blog, Miya has done the programming on the first track.

''Breed of the sun'' was awesome, i bet this album got even more killer tracks! Can't wait to watch the dvd either!

source: http://www.roach.jp/

Satoshis blog entry about the album: http://ameblo.jp/grgm-satoshi/entry-11096139488.html

NEW SONG: DNA never die!!

6fqv8PgZ0RI

PV for ''No Reason In The Pit''

q1bhAtAnvks

ashgashkjafdjgasajshadagj!!!!!!!!!!!

this is awesome news!!

omg I'm pumped as f**k!!

Woah woah wait

Are Satoshi and Muccsters friends of ROACH or labelmates of some sort?(!?!!?)

Interesting to see them continue co-operation even after ARCADIA.

Woah woah wait

Roach and Girugamesh have toured once I believe.... or something like that. I just know that the Girugamesh members are friends with the Roach members. As Mucc and Girugamesh are really close too, everyone probably knows each other on this thing

Woah woah wait

Roach and Girugamesh have toured once I believe.... or something like that. I just know that the Girugamesh members are friends with the Roach members. As Mucc and Girugamesh are really close too, everyone probably knows each other on this thing

They were all also in Danger crue records at the same time i think? Saw both Miya and Satoshi at a ROACH concert back in september, the crowd did not react much when Satoshi went on stage lol.

STOKED.

Loved Breed of the Sun, possibly even more than Mind of the Sun so.. if they keep this coming..!

Yeah! I just hope they don't go to far with the american influence! We got alot of those japanese bands alredy. I want them to keep the japanese melodic parts at least!

the song titles are a bit 'um...', but I'm still stoked, as long as they keep the japanese mood they had in their other releases.

the song titles are a bit 'um...', but I'm still stoked, as long as they keep the japanese mood they had in their other releases.

I agree lol. Not the best choises of titles, would perhaps been better to have the titles in japanese.

Yeah, if they lose to much of that japanese feel, they will end up sounding like alot of other american influenced japanese bands that we alredy have alot of..

Eh, don't know if I like this. D: But I sure wish it will be better as longer version!

As a preview i agree that it's not that good, sounds the same the hole time basicly. Im sure that the hole song has more ''energy''. I do think that the song is cathy though!

Apparently the pv was suppose to be out in december, so why they decided to post a preview i don't know, but the hole video will probably be up at the end of this month.

i love the music and the scream parts, but just cant stand his normal voice=S sounds off as hell live and in the songs it just sounds awfull, tried the pv and the live in the first post, the music itself is good, but the singer really ruins it for me=/

i love the music and the scream parts, but just cant stand his normal voice=S sounds off as hell live and in the songs it just sounds awfull, tried the pv and the live in the first post, the music itself is good, but the singer really ruins it for me=/

I love his raw voice!

Im not sure , but i think he sings that way because of were he comes from, the band is very proud to be from Okinawa and they have a way of singing there wich i think he is trying to do. I might be really wrong though, but im sure i read it in an interview somewhere.

aah okay, that would explain a lot haha=D i heard a song from them on a wish to end all tragedy (its called 耳を澄ませば)

and at first i was like; this sounds awsome! but then the "clean" vocals started and was like: wtf=p it ruined it a bit for me=p

both songs so far sound neat, want to see the full pv

aah okay, that would explain a lot haha=D i heard a song from them on a wish to end all tragedy (its called 耳を澄ませば)

and at first i was like; this sounds awsome! but then the "clean" vocals started and was like: wtf=p it ruined it a bit for me=p

耳を澄ませば is their heaviest song and all of their songs have a melodic part. The new album may have a song wich only have screams though!

Its a pity that you don't like his voice, but im glad that you like the music! :)

Sign in to follow this