Sign in to follow this  
ronluna

What are you doing today?

Same crap, different day.

Went to work, am currently babysitting (ie: watching the wee one watch Ponyo and squeal), and will be doing assignments after wee one's mother picks her up. Go to sleep around midnight, maybe 1AM. And then I get up at 6AM and do it all again :D

downloading and listening to some seiyuus' voice sample from their official pages and doing usual receiving gifts from games in facebook.

Alternating between playing skyrim and watching random jrock pv.

(taking break from dancing sigh)

I was going to write my gallery review for art class, but felt that I can't write it well yet and still need to think about it for a while.

And then I just ended up trying to stalk DIMMDIVISON's Takumi (Moran's Velo) online, because he's the only member in DIMM who doesn't have a twitter/blog. However didn't find anything too big, aside from fans' blogs saying that he still sounds amaaaaazing and that he got a perm & his long bangs was covering his face the whole time. I wish I can go to their live shows (;__;) I miss Velo so much.

And now, having woken up at 2pm and not having done anything productive for school, I have to go to band practice (the place is 1.5-2 hours away D:) and will probably be home at 10pm. Well fuck. I guess I'll just try to stay up all night doing school stuff and try not to sleep so that I won't miss Monday's classes.

FUCK MY LIIIIIIIFE

today? more like tonight. I slept 9am-4pm. Of course now I'm still awake at 4am, but gotta do something about this nocturnal lifestyle sooner or later :(

Drooling over Kei (Baroque, Kannivalism)

Stupid hormones... but he's so impossibly cute and full of awesome skills despite his age and stuff!!!

kei1b015.jpg

(and not having found anyone in the real world I like for a year is not helping this dangerous situation, I might end up delusional O_O)

gahh I need to find me a hot philosophy/music/art nerd (.__.) *forever alone*

completely nothing... Yesterday came back from my vacation in Japan, and had a trip of over 20 hours (8am Japan (GMT-9) - 9pm Netherlands (GMT-1)), but woke up quite early today...

So today it's mostly of cleaning, ripping albums I've bought and finally playing me some Mass Effect 3

Finishing my work, getting a shower after couple of days and heading off to a party to get rid of my stress. I feel as if I´m back in my nasty otaku days.

Doing a short text-to-text session with my first ex (and just like the most folks from the west side, she's asking me to come on summer...)

It's pretty awkward since we haven't talked to each other for years

but of course, shit happens when you inform about your existence/location to your old friends...

Sign in to follow this