What are you doing today?

Okay... ;/

- Cleaning

- Washing the dishes

- Read my whole psychology book

- Pack all my stuff for tomorrow, as I'll go to home

- Try to understand at least a bit about math

I hate my life 3

Just did my psychology test. (4 pages of writing. My writing hand is cramping! ;__;) Today I'll... try to read tomorrow's math test, and maybe to my english wordtest too (it's at wednesday)

Examweek ♥♥♥

bitchthisbesomewaterfal.png

I went to Snowqualmie falls to check out some bitchin waterfalls. We drove on some backroad highway in our super duper yuppy car through some rural areas, we almost drove by it because the GPS in the car was a bit off. We where like "Hey, why are all these cars parked out here? Derp derp" and almost drove by it huehuehue.

Tomorrow I'm going to the Star Wars exhibit in Seattle with a bunch of our geekier friends and it's going to be tight. I should ask Kai if he wants to come!

I'm going to visit the psychiatric policlinic to make some things clear. Then I'll go buy some food, come back home and play GTA Vice City.

Right now I am just sitting in class waiting for it to start, but I have a shot ton of stuff I need to do today. Got class till 12:15, then work, the JLC club, then reforming a door audition, then headed to night class. Not gonna be able to eat till 9:00, Yey! XD

Homework probably... and I'm meant to be on holidays. Probably do a bunch of other miscellaneous things though.

At 16:00 my friend Julia and her mother come to pick me up. Then we drive to Tavastia in Helsinki to see Miyavi live!

Sign in to follow this