Sign in to follow this  
ronluna

What are you doing today?

Well. Went to school and worked with , other girls. Wrote 7 pages and went through about 40 other questions. Productive as fuck.

Then I went home trying to sleep since I haven't had a seconds sleep in almost four days. One again I failed to sleep, and I'm getting fucked. Then I made some delicious food which was, well, delicious! Now I'm drinking beer again. No sleep in four days + beer = perfect combo *getting a long nose!*

I'm going to spend the whole day watching good TV shows and old horror movies. Today... is going to be amazing.

still searching for japanese magazine covers like ロッキンf of DIE IN CRIES, D'ERLANGER, BODY, CRAZE, DEAD END, BUCK-TICK, etc

I will be watching football the whole day, I guess. The first match starts off at 01:45 PM so I need to go down and place my bets today. Hopefully I'll win a small amount of money for a change. If I lose I probably won't be able to afford any kinds of food the next week. Lulz!

Studying History, studying Maths, studying German, studying Economics... The only thing I don't have to study for is my English test ><

But I probably ignore the studying and play sims 2 and watch anime or something like that.

Blame TWchat.

I will be getting drunk. newcastle lost today against a team they SHOULD win against. So disappointing, and I am depressed. So I will get drunk, sleep a couple of hours and then go to school, probably with a huge hangover. But who cares. Life sucks!

*super emo cutscuts*

Sign in to follow this