Sign in to follow this  
Ito

Halloween

i would love to dress up as people with burns and wounds like some hit and run victim :D

but will see if i have needed make-up kit for it xD

been looking around at YT for tutorials for awhile.

We can make some burn with liquid glucose and food coloring! so fun! xD

We don't celebrate it in the Netherlands (sadface) but if we would be celebrating it I would go as something simple like someone from the Adams family or something :D

Halloween is wonderful! I would love to dress up by simply putting on a VK look. They are giving out really nice discounts on candy this month. ^_^

We don't celebrate it in Finland, either.

... or I don't think so! XD Maybe some kids dress up, but I don't know anyone who has gone to trick or treat -"walk". I went when I was nine years old, but only because my friend and her sister's dad loved Halloween-movies,and wanted them to dress up. (And I was at their house about 24/7, including on my birthdays and christamas, so I shouldn't blame their dad. My fault being there :D) Though I remember not liking it, because somebody chose "trick", and we hasn't thought of anything, so we just simply clicked lights off at this somebody's house.

I'll be at a big fancy Jewish wedding and I already asked if it was costumed themed and my friend was quick to say NO! Soooooooooooo I will be going in my fancy formal clothing as formal Arithmetica I guess or something whatever.

Honestly I don't ever really dress up for Halloween, the past two years I did manage to pick up a cheap female Star Fleet uniform (Star Trek) and my old hair cut I could pass as a Vulcan so I would glue on some ears and done LOL!

I haven't participated in halloween since I was like 10 years old. Clearly I was destined to be a social misfit.

Halloween is my favorite time of year! This year is the first time I've ever been unprepared so I have no idea what to do. I do know my friend is having her wedding the day before and it's Halloween themed, I'm also a bridesmaid so I'll probably do undead kodona or something.

I don't know :( I request a storm of ideas for a decent halloween costume. That and some decence, if possible.

I don't know :( I request a storm of ideas for a decent halloween costume. That and some decence, if possible.

this

i did this the other year (2009), but just around my eyes.

The first one who did it is

and it has since been growing into so many variations.

And i wore some casual outfits with it.

(Or your PJ or anything)

Also a cowboy hat for some effects.

seriously, do this!

Everyone will be totally impressed.

Been there done that :thumbs:

The halloween party I went to last night was fun :) But some crazy shit went down after I left so I missed it. :(

don't you hate it when the real fun is always just begin every time when we left?

that was total bummer *pats DLS*

edit:

Happy Halloween~!

tumblr_ltxid37OdU1qbywn0o1_500.jpg

don't you hate it when the real fun is always just begin every time when we left?

that was total bummer *pats DLS*

I'll tell you what happened:

My cousin's friend was looking to get laid and she flirted with every guy at the party and got a few married men in trouble. She was found in my other cousin's room having sex with some guy. They threw him out but the girl ran to the back yard. Everyone was pissed, so my mom(still pissed from when the girl was eyeing my dad) went to the girl and slapped her and dragged her to the door where my aunt punched her in the face. There was a lot of yelling and screaming, but no one else hit her. My cousin's other friend put this girl in the car and left her there to go fuck some guy in another car. There are probably some missing details, but I missed all this exciting drama!!

Sign in to follow this