Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

V.A. cover album "CRUSH!2-90's V-Rock best hit cover songs-"

I'm listening to this mostly because of 9goats.Now that's going to be good.

At least Yurameki is the worst Dir en grey song ever(for me lolz) so there's nothing to worry if they ruin it.

And I srsly hope Megamasso doesn't fuck with the song that made me start listening to music!

EDIT: Oh wait I didn't notice OZ was covering Shiroi Yami.That's a damn fine song.But I hope OZ does it well!

V.A. cover album "CRUSH!2-90's V-Rock best hit cover songs-" will be released at 2011/11/23 (3,000yen)

・ZUCK - BEAT (河村隆一)

・ν[NEU] - HOT LIMIT (T.M.Revolution)

・Blu-BiLLioN - 未来航路 (La'cryma Christi)

・メガマソ - ROCKET DIVE (hide with Spread Beaver)

Looking foward to these.

I think ν[NEU] could pull of HOT LIMIT really well. ZUCK <3

Moran covering ILLUMINATI? Awww yeaaaa.

But i'm not sure about Aoi covering Gackt's "Mizerable" :/

And I hope v[neu] can surpass HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR's cover of "Hot Limit," which imo was better than Takanori's.

i thought R shitei already lost a member and disbanded this year?

but good to know they will covering yet again another song from GAUZE album.

I wonder why not raison d'etre instead of yurameki xD

and 9GBO covering Buck Tick, are also very interesting.

But maybe there will be some other bands that surprise us.

At least Yurameki is the worst Dir en grey song ever(for me lolz) so there's nothing to worry if they ruin it.

And I srsly hope Megamasso doesn't fuck with the song that made me start listening to music!

EDIT: Oh wait I didn't notice OZ was covering Shiroi Yami.That's a damn fine song.But I hope OZ does it well!

Sux 2 be u!

Sux 2 be u!

>Being pretsy

>saying it sucks to be me

I seriously hope you guys are not doing this

Also guys...I know everyone wanted Matina and more underground artists... but this is almost impossible. Many of those bands people on the internetz listen are just really motherfuckin' underground on Japan. An album with Das:Vasser and Madeth Gray'll covers wouldn't sell even 1% an album with hide and TM Revolution covers is going to sell

kinda sad and happy to see Kawamura Ryuuichi being included while his solo are far from VK.

And this also for TMR too. Selling points is everything indeed. it's business after all.

I am interest of

・R指定 - ゆらめき (DIR EN GREY)

・amber gris - SHINE (LUNA SEA)

・OZ - 白い闇 (Rouage)

・ケミカルピクチャーズ - JAM (THE YELLOW MONKEY)

・ZUCK - BEAT (河村隆一)

・ν[NEU] - HOT LIMIT (T.M.Revolution)

・Blu-BiLLioN - 未来航路 (La'cryma Christi)

・メガマソ - ROCKET DIVE (hide with Spread Beaver)

>Being pretsy

>saying it sucks to be me

I seriously hope you guys are not doing this

lmao A+

I already said to Pretsy and Wonrei to keep their personal issues out of this topic, and I don't see any reasons to bump up their argument just for this post. Get over it, and get back to the topic or next time I will simply hand out warnings.

> implying isn't objectively the worst dir en grey song

nobody even wants to touch that one anymore lol

・Moran - ILLUMINATI (MALICE MIZER)

omg this this this

yay! finally someone that is looking forawrd to the album cos of moran!!! *hi 5's*

and i like the idea of these cover albums too, but it sucks the fact that most bands coverng the artists r so well known. at least for me, cos i hate spending money on v.a.'s

> implying objectively that all dir en grey songs are bad

fix'd

yay! finally someone that is looking forawrd to the album cos of moran!!! *hi 5's*

Indeed! I kinda thought they were rather appreciated here lol

Aha.

On-topic:

[

and i like the idea of these cover albums too, but it sucks the fact that most bands coverng the artists r so well known. at least for me, cos i hate spending money on v.a.'s

> also, the bands to be covered there are well known too - It would be eventually nice if it's just "V-rock cover songs", without the best hit thingy, then we would get something along the lines of...for example: Nega's Aliene Ma'riage cover? xD (I don't think Jin is wacky enough to pull those songs tho)

Anyways, I am not that satisfied so I'm waiting for the third compilation with more promising tracklist...

P.s. Gazette/Nightmare should definitely cover Luna Sea sometimes.

P.s.s. I want my Dir en grey-cover of Shihainaru Death Mask :(

participating artists will perform at live event "CRUSH! the PARTY!!!!" at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2011/11/28-11/29

participating artists at 2011/11/28:

葵 / OZ / ZUCK / ν[NEU] / Blu-BiLLioN / メガマソ

participating artists at 2011/11/29:

ADAPTER。/ Annie's Black / amber gris / ギルド / ケミカルピクチャーズ / 9GOATS BLACK OUT / Moran

Sign in to follow this