Guest o hai itz will

Official Music Hate Thread

I don't mind anyone's opinions, it's just kinda sad that this thread has more replies than the LOVE one D:

Yayaaaa~

yea i agree, fans suppose to fall in love with music right? and music is suppose to be make things beautiful...

^ Well, this thread came first and the love thread was started to combat it. Hate tends to breed bickering, debating and arguments (about Dir en grey), so that takes up half of the pages.

Also, hate is funnier.

ON THAT NOTE:

I really fucking hate the direction girugamesh is going right now. It's absolute bullshit. They're sacrificing originality for fame. Fuck that.

Sounds like you're talking about Dir en grey. Remember TMOAB right. They did that.

Dir en grey, The Gazette, Mucc and so on all released albums that I truely hate but I don't hate the bands since I love something they have done. But I do in fact hate everything that lies behind the music in these bands. The members, their image (except for early Mucc when they looked cool in my eyes) and so on. But the only band I really, truely hate is Phantasmagoria. Everything about this band is very bad. Not only is the music extremely bad. They also have Jun(?) (the bad guy who think he is hide) who everyone hates. Not possible liking this guy. He's so very buuu!

lol. There no such thing as nu metal kei xD

i hope you're being sarcastic, because i can also see how most current vk acts now are Nu Metal bands.

Just the same how old VK acts are mostly power metal and glamrock.

Also, hate is funnier.

I agree that hate is funnier!

XD can I say that I hate PC company and Undercode (except of CindyKate) and Erina (ex Dio) and Girugamesh and Lynch and Gackt LOL

:P

^ I think you mean PS COMPANY, unless you've got a thing against computers...

Also, I can't hate a label. The label hardly does anything. It's usually the band's choice to change their style up, unless you think that labels forced Dir en grey to play "AMERIKUN METALLL" to appeal to a wider crowd and four albums later they're still doing it because they're forced to, not because they want to.

i hate or rather dislike 99% of the oshare kei bands - too much neon colour-overdose and happy mood - not that i'm a depressed person :P

Guest 膣分泌液

R Shitei. Appropriate name. (Because they R Shite.).

HATE VK BANDS that are new and make dumb music wanting to be heavy and omg kawwwaaaiiiizzzz music. The best vk music was around 2002 to 2006....then the rest suxs with very few exceptions.

Guest 膣分泌液
HATE VK BANDS that are new and make dumb music wanting to be heavy and omg kawwwaaaiiiizzzz music. The best vk music was around 1995 to 1999....then the rest suxs with very few exceptions.
Fix'd.

Used to love VanessA until their last releases, didn't help that they were the only band my former roommate would listen to every single goddamned day going to school. So thank the Gods that those useless talentless bastards are no more

Have I expressed my hate for Nega yet? No? Well, I don't like them. At all.

Today I learned that I really don't like VII-Sense. Yikes.

(Lol, I believe the "good VK" timeline should lie between 1985-2000, but I digress).

An Cafe. I TRIED listening to them seeing how many said they`re good. They probably are good to some, but I just can`t stand their music. I ended up skipping everyone of them.

Miyavi. I find his music, urgh. I can`t listen to this kind of music either. He has awesome guitar skills though.

SCREW. I`m sorry, but seriously, wtf is Byou singing?

I don't like THE KIDDIE at all :/

They suck big time, and no it's not because they went major. They've always sucked.

Also I don't like Black Metal. Not because you look like Gene Simmons from KISS and you growl or w.e you want to call that crap blasphemies against God means you make GOOD MUSIC. Same thing for grindcore and all those shitty bands, who seem like if you recorded a fart in a factory and it was uploaded tour GAYSPACE.

Also I LOVE Symphonic Metal, but sometimes the vocalists sound like they got their penis caught in their zipper.

Also I LOVE Symphonic Metal, but sometimes the vocalists sound like they got their penis caught in their zipper.

xDDDD

+power metal sounds like this

I hate VIVID, and most of their french fans, who are so fucking annoying. VIVID is just shit, it's not musically worth anything, plus it's the label that makes it all.

I also hate NEGA, I hate Dir en Grey too, and most of oshare superkawaii crappy bands.

Crap, I forgot M too.

I hate MIYAVI! His guitar play was alright, but if he start singing...

Many people have recommended, I tried with him, but I do not like MIYAVI music.