Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

D new single release

it is announced at D one-man live tour "鳥籠御殿(torikagogoten)~L'Oiseau bleu~" final at Akasaka BLITZ at 2011/08/31 that their new single (title not yet finalized) will be released through official web-shop and at their live tour since 2011/11/21 up to tour final at Shibuya AX at 2011/12/29, for which concept will be "黒竜(heilong, i.e. black dragon)"

SET-LIST at 2011/08/31:

01.鳥籠御殿~L'Oiseau bleu~

02.7th Rose~Return to Zero~

03.7th Rose

04.花摘みの乙女~Rozova Dolina~

05.Guardian

06.羽根をひとひら

07.闇の国のアリス

08.Night-ship"D"

drums solo

09.伝承されし空の物語

10.メテオ~夢寐の刻~

11.Day Dream

12.GOD'S CHILD

13.闇より暗い慟哭のアカペラと薔薇より赤い情熱のアリア

14.Independent Queen

15.鬨の声

16.Day by Day

EN1

01.Dearest you

02.Fanfare

EN2

01.抉る衝動

02.Sleeper

EN3

01.花惑

02.EDEN

EN4

01.Lost breath

But they already have a song called heilong. Though I think it was chinese-related or something.

Anyway, I thought they were yoing to slow down a bit with their release schedule :/. I still think it'll be good tho.

I'm not as excited for this as I thought I would be...

But they already have a song called heilong. Though I think it was chinese-related or something.

Anyway, I thought they were yoing to slow down a bit with their release schedule :/. I still think it'll be good tho.

That's not the name of the song, its the concept. :|

Why are they making it so hard for us to order their material? I AM excited, and they indeed already have a song called Heilong, it was on the Akaki single. I am excited though, seeing as I loved Torikagogoten and the fact they've been playing more 7th Rose songs in their lives lately.

They better rename it to Caput Draconis, since they already have Heilong.

Nothing to lose rite? It gonna make it sounds like some random folk metal song title :mrgreen:

however let;s wait see how it's turned out?

Anyone think it could be the "that Akaki B-side song" remake?

regarding the difficulty in purchasing,

i guesss that may related to they are not in any label anymore?

Anyone think it could be the "that Akaki B-side song" remake?

I think it will be a continuation of the story told in Heilong. I hope that Hide-Zou composes the new single since he composed Heilong

I have a general excitement for everything D does as I love them, but at the same time their last single was underwhelming so I'm hoping that it's different than that. Vampire Saga was a great album so if it's more like that, I'll be happy.

Loool for me it's like the opposite, when hearing their last single I thought it sounded so 7th Rose-ish I wanted to jump a hole in the ceiling from joy. Vampire Saga was good, but lacked the beauty, love and emotion that 7th Rose had (my opinion ofcourse!).

I've always wanted to really like D but I couldn't get into their later material (after Neo culture - Schwarzchild was the main reason I liked the album) and while their later work is still good, nothing can compare to The name of the rose. Seeing as they aren't on a specific label right now (right?), this could be either good or bad but I still believe Avex was the reason they tended to lean towards a much simpler rock. Either way, I really want to listen to this single - I want to give D another try!

Loool for me it's like the opposite, when hearing their last single I thought it sounded so 7th Rose-ish I wanted to jump a hole in the ceiling from joy. Vampire Saga was good, but lacked the beauty, love and emotion that 7th Rose had (my opinion ofcourse!).

I agree 100%

Sign in to follow this