Sign in to follow this  
Furik

NeoToonami

...about to get trampled.

IMO Toonami died when they moved it from the weekdays to the weekend and started airing crap to fill up a time slot too big for them. Two hours was just right for them because then they only needed four shows instead of seven or eight. Dragonball Z, as cheesy as it was, is a formative part of my childhood and probably the only thing that kept them going for so long. Naruto can't match that. Bleach can't even match that for Adult Swim and it's DBZ with swords.

I don't even know what I'm ranting about. I just think NeoToonami isn't going to live up to the hype.

Toonami was an important part of my childhood. My love for anime began cause of the show. I can just hope that Neo will be slightly as good as the original was.

btw that was the worst commercial ever

NeoToonamiOfficial:

NeoToonami is a fan project of epic proportions and is in no way affiliated with Cartoon Network, Turner Broadcasting or Time Warner.

NeoToonamiOfficial:

NeoToonami is a fan project of epic proportions and is in no way affiliated with Cartoon Network, Turner Broadcasting or Time Warner.

LOL.

Ew, I can only hope for something cool.

That said, in a very round about way, Toonami is part of the reason this site came in to existence. Both Jake and I got into anime through Toonami, we both got into Japanese music because of it (for me, FLCL specifically). Hell, if Toonami hadn't existed, I doubt Jake and I would have ended up as friends...

Speaking of that, funny story...Jake and I originally met on the forums for a site called Fanart Central (my art sucked so hard back then, lol). We ended up become friends on the forum due to our common hatred towards yaoi. And with that I joined Forum Collision....and if you know Forum Collision, that means you are truly OG.

Sign in to follow this