Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

Karyu (ex-D'espairsRay) & Giru (ex-Vidoll) join Angelo

ew, Angelo's too talentless trash for good like vidoll or despa members.

+1

Angelo kind of sucks.

if you're gonna twist my words bb you might as well fix the grammar

I forgot a gif that doesn't make sense too : (

In all seriousness though, I'm glad both of them are in new bands, although I never liked by Angelo. I tried their Freak Show(? The one with "He is Monkey" on it) EP and wasn't overly impressed like I was with Pierrot.

Guest Magatsu

to much photoshop.. -.-

But I really looking forward to something new...

I wonder how they gonna sound.

Uh, that's nice! I may give Angelo a try again, now =D

this! lol

Im glad with karyu and Giru!!. I think this fusion with despa, vidoll and pierrot will be good.

giru (i suppose that's him in the middle wit tats) and karyu looks like brothers in this pic :shock:

i mean seriously like spitting image.

giru (i suppose that's him in the middle wit tats) and karyu looks like brothers in this pic :shock:

Kirito is in the middle.

Kirito is in the middle.

in that case Kirito and Karyu does look like bros :o

anyway, i do like to hear anything more now.

When the cookie is still hot!

I think that's a good move for Angelo to have these two in. It will make people try their music again, like I've seen many people say in this thread. Both Giru and Karyu are nice musicians, I think I might give that album a shot once it's released.

When I first heard about it I had a hard time wrapping my head around the idea.

I liked Angelo's first year or so. But it just felt like they were lacking something and I couldn't get into the music.

Giru is a fantastic guitarist when working with others. WHen Shun and Giru joined Vidoll the band DID sound better. Whether that was the influx of funds or them actually joining, I don't know. But in listening to Vidoll he plays nicely in conjunction with another guitar.

As for Karyu, he is a powerful composer, even if the ending experimental years of D'espa were poorer in compositional quality than years previous. (I guess post 2005 and early 2006...ish, everything after that required me to forcefully get into the songs....save PARADOX 5 for some odd reason.)

So the addition of the two into Angelo, I hope it works out. I am really looking forward to hearing something that has a bit more "umph" to it like I felt when listening to pierrot years ago.

hmm I only like a few of Angelo songs.. I´ll try to follow them though, I´d really like to hear their sound with these two. Maybe they´ll improve?

Never liked Angelo but I'm interested this because of Karyu

^This.

I hope they allow Karyu and Giru a lot of creative input. I don't see why they wouldn't haha, they probably wouldn't have agreed to join otherwise. Looking forward to hearing the next release!

Angelo started really great with some awesome releases. But they've become quite boring to me with Design... Freak show and rebirth of newborn baby= amazing.

Sign in to follow this