Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

Karyu (ex-D'espairsRay) & Giru (ex-Vidoll) join Angelo

HOLY SIWON, dude karyu and giru joined angelo. i was never an angelo fan but i might give them a listen now. angelo just went up like 1000 points in the sexiness factor.

karyu and giru just brought sexy back to angelo, lol ^^

ew, Angelo's too good for talentless trash like vidoll or despa members.

i have to disagree. i never listened to vi-doll but d'espa members are talented and anything karyu does is magic!

i have to disagree. i never listened to vi-doll but d'espa members are talented and anything karyu does is magic!

if this were 2006 yeah. despa haven't put out a good song since then.

Actually mean 2005, Coll:Set. MIRRORS was dire.

I'm pretty sure everyone can agree that coll:set > MIRROR. The other two I'd rather not mention though. Put them in whatever order you want.

In other words, we all know that c:s was their best album ever.

Actually mean 2005, Coll:Set. MIRRORS was dire.

Truths.

Well this could be the time for me to try out Angelo if Herpes likes it ( :) ). I loved Pierrot but skipped Angelo because i got a "left-over band" feel from them, even without listening to a second of their stuff, haha.

A new album seems to be coming in October, but it seems to be old news so i assume Karyu and Giru had nothing to do with it?

Nice!

Even though, Pierrot's magic is lost for now ever since Kirito couldn't ever capture the 'unique' Pierrot feeling afterwards (note: Aiji and Jun...)

Hope Karyu would somehow fill the role of Aiji - like main composer, since Kirito's stuff is kinda... 8=> (Despa were fine until the end imo - I liked Redeemer.)

Also: very skeptic about Vidoll's member

Well this could be the time for me to try out Angelo if Herpes likes it ( :) ). I loved Pierrot but skipped Angelo because i got a "left-over band" feel from them, even without listening to a second of their stuff, haha.

really? I think they sound as if pierrot had continued

al31SZEd430

that's probably their weakest single and yet it's still better than anything vidoll ever did or 2006~ despa.

Guest Magatsu

@Herpes

that song rocks but after that mini album there music didn't rock that great anymore T_T

A new album seems to be coming in October, but it seems to be old news so i assume Karyu and Giru had nothing to do with it?

No, all five members were involved in the creation of the new album, Karyu and Giru are supposed to have helped compose the music, so it should be really interesting.

I used to love PIERROT but never gave Angelo much of a chance, I probably will now.

I love that this thread was only two pages in before bashing and negativity and "X band sucks, X musician sucks, everything post/pre-X album sucks, X's old band was better, yadayada."

No, all five members were involved in the creation of the new album, Karyu and Giru are supposed to have helped compose the music, so it should be really interesting.

Very interesting indeed. So I suppose Karyu and Giru have been working with them for quite a while now?

omg what

I wonder if Karyu's gonna contribute to their music somehow

never got into angelo, they're like stripped down pierrot without aiji's presence

ew, Angelo's too good for talentless trash like vidoll or despa members.

I guess vidor guy is there to drag some fangirls, and he'll be kicked out quite soon if he's that bad.

they aren't disastrously bad like lmc, but not pierrot-grade awesome either.

but I didn't even like pierrot's last album that much, it's the 99-2003 glory left for me mostly.

ew, Angelo's too talentless trash for good like vidoll or despa members.

+1

Angelo kind of sucks.

if you're gonna twist my words bb you might as well fix the grammar <3

Sign in to follow this