Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

lynch. new maxi single release & major debut

I'm so happy for them going major! they totally deserve it!

I'm really sad because of junji's departure though. I thought that he'll join them at last...

lynch. will release their new maxi-single called "JUDGEMENT" on September 22nd. This will come in a regular and a limited edition. The regular edition will contain 2 songs, tracklist not yet known. The limited edition will contain 2 songs as well, and a DVD with 2 PV's.

Regular edition will cost ¥1,000

Limited edition will cost ¥2,000

Oh, didn't see they posted the details in the other topic :o And too bad Junji's stopping D:

Congratz to the major deal, and THEIR SOUND WILL STAY AS IT IS, i'm tired of this discussion always coming up again and again when a band gets their major contract. Stop it please ffs;)
Why are you too confident? We'll still have to wait and see.

BTW cover art is shitty, they look like some old asian metalheads, but I'm still looking forward to the single.

JUDGEMENT's sample sounds great. Can't wait! This is said many times but covers suck. It's pretty surprising because lynch. has made many many very beautiful covers (ADORE for example).

It's weird I used to really like them a lot, it's not that I dislike them now I just am not interested in them at all. I hope they an release something that takes back my interest.

Am I the only one not really impressed? It's not bad though, but I prefer every other stuff they've released in a while (Adore, Ambivalent Ideal, A GLEAM IN EYE and the whole SHADOWS album). I guess it's too similar to their last a-side or something...

InKaj3VDXrE

Full JUDGEMENT PV!

hooray! They're mainstream rock again! <3

i thought i wouldn't ever hear them back to The Avoided Sun era again.

but i thought wrong. :dansu:

Holy fuck. That's one badass song and PV. And it doesn't sound as generic as some of their previous songs. I want MOAR songs from them like this one and All this I'll give you!

Ba.AkN(ex-ASS'n'ARRow-->meth.) has commenced to act as support Ba. of lynch. since their live at Matsusaka AXA at 2010/09/19

btw Ba.AkN has changed his name to 明徳(akinori) since 2010/09/19

Ba.AkN(ex-ASS'n'ARRow-->meth.) has commenced to act as support Ba. of lynch. since their live at Matsusaka AXA at 2010/09/19

btw Ba.AkN has changed his name to ?????り(akinori) since 2010/09/19

It's cool he is still active (: I hope he joins lynch.

Sign in to follow this