Sign in to follow this  
shuuji-

DEATHGAZE new single " USELESS SUN " release

DEATHGAZE new single " USELESS SUN " will be released at 2011.11.02 in 2 types :

- Limited (2,625 yens)

CD: 1.USELESS SUN

DVD: 1.BLOOD(MUSIC CLIP) / 2.SORROW(MUSIC CLIP) / 3.THE END/SILENCE(MUSIC CLIP) / 4.USELESS SUN(MUSIC CLIP) / 5.2NIGHT ONEMAN「DEATH SUMMER」TOUR DOCUMENT / and more...?

- Regular (525 yens)

CD:1.USELESS SUN

http://www.deathgaze.jp/pc_index.html

I'm surprised there are some disappointments surrounding one song.

Notice that the song by itself is roughly 500yen. That's the standard for one songs releases.

Also notice, you're paying about 2000yen more for music videos. And since it says more, there might be some live songs thrown in if you're lucky.

In either case, their last release was a double a-side, so saving some songs for an album is something I'd prefer.

I'm surprised there are some disappointments surrounding one song.

Notice that the song by itself is roughly 500yen. That's the standard for one songs releases.

Also notice, you're paying about 2000yen more for music videos. And since it says more, there might be some live songs thrown in if you're lucky.

In either case, their last release was a double a-side, so saving some songs for an album is something I'd prefer.

Very good prices :D

Just got the DEATHMAIL about this over the weekend. Pretty excited!

One track? Probably because they have a crapload of amazing songs that they're going to hold on to until the next album release.

But 3 of these PVs was already released, so what is the point of including them again? :wat:

Only BLOOD was available on DVD.

well if thats the case, dir en grey disbanded after releasing 'the final'. so sad. :( i miss them.

RIP DIR EN GREY KYO I LOVE YOU

the+GazettE+PSC_gazette_Jan09_XS.jpg

back on topic,I dont really know what to expect from this,I didn't really enjoy their last singles that much,they felt really bland to me...maybe I'm just not much into that style anymore

Sign in to follow this