Sign in to follow this  
allisapp

DEATHGAZE new album

IRIDIZE DREAM and UNDEAD FACT sound even greater now! I'm counting down the hours.

BLISS OUT YOURSELF + Grace = My favorites.

So excited to hear the whole album.

I hope it gets uploaded a day early, US time...

Does anyone have a high resolution picture of the album art?

Gah! It's so hard to wait until tomorrow especially because today is bad :(

In any case, I bet this will be one of the best albums of the year.

Don't raise your hopes too much. Lately it's taking a lot of time before it's up here. Probably slower mailing services or something.

i bought a copy of the deluxe ver. but it wont be shipped until dec 15 when my copy of the DELUHI dvd is released :D

along wit my new Galneryus :D if by then it isnt posted here i'll be happy to upload :D

i bought a copy of the deluxe ver. but it wont be shipped until dec 15 when my copy of the DELUHI dvd is released :D

along wit my new Galneryus :D if by then it isnt posted here i'll be happy to upload :D

Gotta post them all, rekzer! XD would be very much appreciated.

Don't raise your hopes too much. Lately it's taking a lot of time before it's up here. Probably slower mailing services or something.

I noticed... it took a little while for the new AYABIE album to be upped, but... I don't know I still have faith. I mean... I literally think I may go into convulsions if I don't have this album to get me through the rest of fucking finals week.

I mean... I literally think I may go into convulsions if I don't have this album to get me through the rest of fucking finals week.

I'm in the same position.

I mean... I literally think I may go into convulsions if I don't have this album to get me through the rest of fucking finals week.

Sign in to follow this