Sign in to follow this  
allisapp

DEATHGAZE new album

Previews sound amazing. I love what I hear so far. I can't wait to listen to the whole album!

God bless you is a good introduction song and Iridize Dream sounds very interesting.

Don't know if you know this but the official site has added more samples of their upcoming album. I think it sounds quite bland, Awake-evoke the urge- is better. But maybe I'll learn to like it even more when I hear the whole thing.

Just listened to the samples, and I'm loving IRIDIZE DREAM. I didn't like GOD BLESS YOU though, it sounds exactly unchain wing. The rest are awesome. I think it'll be a really great album.

iridize + god bless are old samples. [sorrow+blood as well]

anyways, I thought iridize was going to be like forsaken [my favorite song], but it then surprised me.

I don't know what to say about my doped or crash or undead until I hear the whole thing. I did like grace, though.

in either case, most people had more interest in the second disc.

Apart from IRIDIZE DREAM, it all sounds really uninspired and boring. Oh well, didn't have any expectations for this album anyway.

Naoki never ceases to amaze me with his superhuman drumming, though. I wonder what the hell is he still doing in this band... :?

he could be best friends with ai?

I suppose that reason is sufficient enough...

then again, who knows. can't waittt.

More samples up on their new blogparts.

I'm surprised that slow song that was at the end of the video isn't BLISS OUT YOURSELF. Ai called it "the best song ever" so I'm really interested to see what it's like now.

I'm surprised that slow song that was at the end of the video isn't BLISS OUT YOURSELF. Ai called it "the best song ever" so I'm really interested to see what it's like now.

Wait, Ai called BLISS OUT YOURSELF the best song ever or the slow song at the end the best song ever?

I can't check out the samples yet, I'm at school, but can someone provide me a link for when I get home?

I'm so excited for this album. I've had Evoke the World on repeat for a few days.

Wait, Ai called BLISS OUT YOURSELF the best song ever or the slow song at the end the best song ever?

He called BLISS OUT YOURSELF a '?曲' in his blog.

He called BLISS OUT YOURSELF a '名曲' in his blog.

Oh, well that's good! Got less than a week now until we can decide for ourselves. I'm so excited!!

Haven't really paid attention to this topic since the first post, but I'll be checking out the samples this evening, see if it's any good. Saw the commercial though, it was okay.

Sign in to follow this