Sign in to follow this  
The Bread Wolf

ex. ヴィドール (Vidoll) Ba. ラメ new band

On 08/02 in his blog Rame (ex. ヴィドール) confirmed he will be forming a new band with a bunch of friends.

No further information is available since he said nothing has been decided yet (ie. members, name, releases), but that he will post information to his FC blog when available.

He stressed the fact that the band's idea will be having fun with friends.

http://ameblo.jp/vidoll-rametan/

Also I'm wondering which label they will be signed in. It's very likely that they might go back to UCP since they pretty much have to start over their career. Vidoll was a medium size band but that's mainly because of Jui. The others might not be popular musicians enough to continue in Crown or Sword.

I'm also concerned over the other members. I wish there will be Shun from Vidoll too. If there's Shun and there's Rame the bad is perfect no matter who the other members are. :D As far as I care they can be no one I've ever heard of and I will still be happy.

To all interested in this:

A friend of mine (Hyura @ livejournal) translated the main parts of Rame's FC entry concerning this new band.

Rame said the band is almost ready to start. They have songs ready and have all the members except one: they're still missing the second guitarist.

(To me this means that either Shun or Giru wasn't asked to join the band or either one refused when asked.)

Rame's new band's name and current members have been revealed.

The band's name is Black Gene For the Next Scene (ブラック ジーン フォー ザ ネクスト シーン)

And the lineup is as following:

Vo.Ice

Gu.刻

Ba.Rame

Dr.Sala

Apparently they're still missing the second guitarist or maybe they won't even have one.

Also the band has an official website now: http://www.blackgene.net/

Gt.刻(tokky) is ex-BABYLON-->DIXIES-->Life.(support), and Dr.Sala is メガマソ(megamasso) & ダウナー(downer) support Dr.mikami, who was also ex-レモン☆スカッシュ(lemon squash)-->spiv states(support)

Lol what would he be doing in a new band when he still has XodiacK, most of all Kiwamu wouldn't let him I think xD

I'm thinking the same. It's not confirmed that it's Eros. And I'd really hate to know it is. I don't really... like his voice.

The worst thing about the vocalist being Eros is that it'd mean some connection between Rame and Kiwamu. DDDDD:

Sign in to follow this