Sign in to follow this  
The Bread Wolf

ex. ヴィドール (Vidoll) Ba. ラメ new band

Someone's confirmed it in the vkdb, plus bloodtype + bday are the same...

Weird to have Eros in a Rame band, but still, I'm very excited. This will be interesting for sure.

I'm guessing it's because Eros doesn't smoke + he has a beautiful nose.

Profiles updated. No one smokes and everyone has perfect noses. Wtf are your criteria, Rame?

That they don't smoke and have perfect noses. Also that they have something either cute or sexy.

XodiacK apparently no longer part of Starwave Records

Apparently Rame doesn't only make everyone stop smoking but also leave their shitty label.

At least this means there is no connection between Rame and Kiwamu after all.

Rame is a god.

Also, maybe this will be a band with a heavier sound, since Eros is a pretty good screamer. I'm curious for this. I don't mind his voice THAT much, but we'll see how this turns out. And XodiacK was meh to begn with.

And LOOOOOOOL at pretty much every slightly famous band leaving Kiwamu.

Expecting a rage facebook comment from Kiwamu soon.

Also, maybe this will be a band with a heavier sound, since Eros is a pretty good screamer.

Well their homepage says the band is a "loudy, modern trance" -band with "catchy yet heavy" songs, like my friend translated it.

Seriously, if that's not Eros, I'd just say it's his twin brother. Who knows, it may be the case :Umno:

It's Eros and I have no idea why they're not confirming it. : D

Maybe Ice is Eros' alter ego or something, dunno, and thus they wanna make a difference between Eros and Ice.

btw XodiacK Vo.Eros will have important announcement at their presents live "Advent of New-BIRTH- VOL.3" at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2011/10/19, and imo he might confirm that he is Vo.Ice there...

btw XodiacK Vo.Eros will have important announcement at their presents live "Advent of New-BIRTH- VOL.3" at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2011/10/19, and imo he might confirm that he is Vo.Ice there...

oh no.... ):

Like what's the point anyway. Everyone with brains know it already. :D

Though he might make an announcement that Xodiack is disbanding. Fingers crossed for it!

I think either him telling he's Ice, him telling XodiacK will disband, or that he will be leaving XodiacK. Not sure about the last one, it would be pretty douchy if he spent 2 years finding new members for his band and then leave them in the end because he can be in a more famous band with Rame.

I think either him telling he's Ice, him telling XodiacK will disband, or that he will be leaving XodiacK. Not sure about the last one, it would be pretty douchy if he spent 2 years finding new members for his band and then leave them in the end because he can be in a more famous band with Rame.

Yeah there has already been rumours about Eros making Xodiack disband because he thought the band was stupid. :D So how could he be any more douchy.

But if he really is going to just tell he's Ice the audience will scream: "No shit mr. Obvious!" Or I would. So it better be something more surprising or at least something worth of announcing. Him being Ice is neither. There better be an announcement concerning the future of Xodiack. That's critical at this point!

Sign in to follow this