Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

KISAKI PROJECT feat.砂月(satsuki) new single "消影"

Sounds neat, though it does seem like Satsuki is trying to sound somewhat ~theatrical~, but I kinda like it.

not bad, i thought it would be like "i hate myself and want to die" with satsuki ever so fail screams.

cos you know, if it's not hardcore, fans will booed the stage.

But thank goodness it's not. So i am looking forward to the full thing.

p.s: why does kisaki always wear his lipstick perfectly? Did he use template? www

Romance for~ Ba.長谷川実士(hasegawa jitsuji) will be absent in their one-day revival live "輪‧廻‧転‧生~A RETURN of "VISUAL MONSTER"~" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2011/11/27 due to his personal reasons, and support Ba. will be invited to substitute his part

KneuKlid Romance Vo.YUTAKA will be absent in their one-day revival live "輪‧廻‧転‧生~A RETURN of "VISUAL MONSTER"~" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2011/11/27 as other members could not contact with him, and the Raid. Vo.星七(sena) will substitute his part

KneuKlid Romance line-up at 2011/11/27:
guest Vo.星七(sena) (the Raid.)
Gt.小笠原健一(ogasawara kenichi) (美獣(vijuu)(Ba.))
Gt.TAKUYA (INO HEAD PARK, 美獣(vijuu)(support))
Ba.TATSUYA
Dr.GAZ

their OHP has been renewed at 2011/11/15

http://kneuklid-romance.com/

La'Mule Gt.SIN will be absent in their one-day revival live "輪‧廻‧転‧生~A RETURN of "VISUAL MONSTER"~" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2011/11/27 as other members could not contact with him, and support Gt. will be invited to substitute his part

La'Mule Gt.SIN will be absent in their one-day revival live "輪‧廻‧転‧生~A RETURN of "VISUAL MONSTER"~" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2011/11/27 as other members could not contact with him, and support Gt. will be invited to substitute his part

Gt.リョウ(ryou)(ex-Re:spect,eve-->Quarry-->ウージ(uji)-->バラッド(ballad)-->COЯE THE CHILD-->Paradrugg, now in 未成年(miseinen)) will act as support Gt. of La'Mule at their one-day revival live "輪‧廻‧転‧生~A RETURN of "VISUAL MONSTER"~" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2011/11/27

Deshabillz SET-LIST at 2011/11/27:

01.劇薬喜劇(gekiyakukigeki)

02.Carry

03.IN THE TIME GOES BY

04.視線形~記憶ハ冷血~(shisenkei~kioku wa reiketsu~)

05.椿色の微笑み(tsubakiiro no hohoemi)

La'Mule SET-LIST at 2011/11/27:

01.Inspire

02.溺れた奇形(oboreta kikei)

03.Eccentric Marxist

04.Cry in past

05.ナイフ(knife)

Sign in to follow this