Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

SuG New Single : TOY SOLDIER for 2011/10/26

SuG will release their new single : TOY SOLDIER on October 26th !

More details still have to be announced.

Source : JMusic.Maxcaz via PSC Twitter

JMusicMaxcaz[/color]":5gd2lbny]Source : JMusic.Maxcaz

I would have never guessed.

Either way, probably this will be even worse than TRIP.

Really love the title!

Seeing bdsm bits in one of their recent PV (with crackwhore looking Takeru) makes me think it's gonna be about kawai dildo crusaders and all that cute stuff.

My interest for SuG is very low these days, I didn't even listen to "Gimmie Gimmie"

This. :/

I actually love Gimmie Gimmie.

To this date, it's my favorite overall single from them.

Looking forward to hear Toy Soldier.^~^

their skills r far more superior to SuG :3

... :3

V-last are pretty awful. The only one in there doing a half-decent job is Shyena.

SuG are pretty much the other way around: The instrumentals are rather decent, yet the vocals are terrible.

But both bands have a thing in common: Uninspired, generic and totally diarrhea-licious compositions. Though I must say that Takeru is probably the worst songwriter in modern VK...

These guys are being so ridiculously pushed though. They are expected to release something every three months, be it an album or a single, which hardly gives them any time to sit down and work on some good compositions, even if their style is happy upbeat rock. That's why the quality decreased, and why I gave up on them after Thrill Ride Pirates. I'm actually hoping they will take the D way (who stopped their contract with avex) and resign from PONY CANYON. But with PSC as their management that will most probably never happen.

These guys are being so ridiculously pushed though. They are expected to release something every three months, be it an album or a single, which hardly gives them any time to sit down and work on some good compositions, even if their style is happy upbeat rock. That's why the quality decreased, and why I gave up on them after Thrill Ride Pirates. I'm actually hoping they will take the D way (who stopped their contract with avex) and resign from PONY CANYON. But with PSC as their management that will most probably never happen.

I don't think pony canyon is affecting their release schedule, they just print CDs and handle promotion

PSC is milking the hell out them tho, I'm pretty sure they have 2 or 3 composers writing their acidic moosique so Takeru doesn't get burnt out and cocaine addicted this early in career.

Yeah, sadly that's only few odd songs that pop up every third or fourth release and are listenable. But yeah, I also suspected that their schedule is the main reason for this awful decline. No wonder they are barely able to do anything good when they're touring all the time and trying to push a new release out of their asses every 3 or 4 months.

EDIT: And if they aren't actually outsourcing random songwriters, I'll stick a broom stick into my butt

Tracklist :

Regular

CD

01. Toy Soldier

02. きらきら

03. #9 garbage

Type A (+DVD)

CD

01. Toy Soldier

02. きらきら

DVD

01. Toy Soldier PV