Sign in to follow this  
anieresus

X Japan former member Taiji passes away

From xplosion-online

As reported by several japanese news websites, Taiji passed away today.

He had been in the hospital's intensive care station since July 14th after trying to commit suicide, according to some newspapers he was unconscious till then.

We are too shocked to find the right words right and and until there is an confirmation by his management we still have a bit of hope left.

Our deepest sympathies to his family and friends.

Also he faced several charges in the United States for an accident that occurred on a flight from Japan to Saipan...

Source: Kyodo News & Yahoo Japan

May he rest in piece...

Sadly it seems to be true.

Ex-bassist of X JAPAN, TAIJI, passed away if we could believe all the tweets of japanese artists.

Rumours say that it was suicide...

whaa... I don't even... I have no words, sir.

edit: i've been checking the nets and it seems to be true...

like i said before, I'm speechless...

you know? I grew up with X JAPAN and Malice Mizer... they where the first bands that introduced me in the vk world...

this is... I don't... seriously, I'm pretty shocked...

well, I believe that hide got tired of playing guitar all by himself and wanted to do a duo with taiji for God's ears...

JAME says that he was arrested on Monday due to kicking a plane stuert ( idk if that's the right word. Sorry for bad engyrishy ) and rushed to a hospital some time after because he tried to hang himself while in prison ( or it might be due to something else, but as far as i know, it was because of the hanging ).

This news was reported before he died, so guess we'll get to know more soon.

May he RIP. This (plus the endless rain) has put a downer on the weekend, but I guess the phantom of guilt from the plane incident was too much for him. He's up there with Hide now, another desperate angel.

No fucking way... :(

He was one of the most bad-ass bassists around and a very talented songwriter too during the X time. And he seemed like a very nice guy. Loved his performance with X Japan in the Yokohama concert as special guest.

This is horrible news.

At least he will be immortal through his music and stage presence...

R.I.P.

Sign in to follow this