Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

vistlip member traffic accident

July, please go away.
I don't care about band disbandments but i DO care about band members getting hurt/killed.
Yeah pretty much the same, the bands that have disbanded or are about to disband this year are or were crap.

oh God, they´re my favourite band, I got SO scared when I read the title! D:

RIP manager

and I hope the rest get´s better soon ; . ;

Poor man, I hope his family is doing okay; may Sakakibara Asako rest in peace.

This month is jank, I'm glad it's almost over...

Is this some kind of sick joke? Okay, if I ever see an announcement like this again, I don't know what I'll think. So yeah, go away July D: What a horrible month.

Definitely a horrible month :/ I was so shocked when I saw the title as well, RIP Band Manager, by the way she died, I only hope it was instant and she didn't suffer. I also hope Tomo doesn't get in any trouble for this, and everyone else gets well soon, obviously they are going to be distraught with this. We can only hope they stick together and get through this ok!

Never seen so many people dying, not only in the J-Rock scene, but also some close people here, my grandma is in a fragile state, love problems... not even my birthday was good. What a terrible month.

they just made their first official announcement in their blogs;

this is just a raw translation, k?

To everyone:

Thank you for always supporting us.

We understand that we have arisen a lot of inconvenience and concern to everyone by this accident, and we sincerely apologize.

We feel a deep sadness for the loss of a very important staff member of vistlip.

The injuries of the members are light.

Once again, we apologize greatly for the inconvenience and concern for all the fans and persons involved.

We will announce later about vistlip's movements now on.

We hope you will understand.

First of all we wanted to apologize and report what was going on.

--vistlip members, and staff

Member comment

Tomo

First of all,

To all of the worldwide fans and people involved,

Sorry for the concern we have caused.

I was sitting in the passenger seat and my injuries are very light.

I think it is a real miracle.

But my heart is not so light.

Our manager who was the most important over anything.

As long as there was this band, she was supposed to live with us. I want to make her dreams come true.

Now, to make that come true, I would like a little bit of time.

Yuh

To all the fans and people involved, we are very sorry for the concern we have arisen.

For me, all I did was get the part under my eyes sewed up. The rest of my body doesn't need any concern.

And we have lost a very important manager that we loved.

She was an amazing manager who gave up her own time and devoted it to give vistlip love and passion.

To all the fans, you were probably very worried. Sorry. Please give us a little time.

Umi

I am very sorry for all the concern.

About my own injuries, I have hurt the muscles around my neck and muscle, but I have no brain damage due to bruises.

We have lost our most closest understander, the manager. I do not know what I should say now. My words don't connect.

Now, I would like to think about what we can do, and should do, in the future.

Rui

I am very sorry about all the worries about the sudden accident. Also, I am equally sorry about the late report.

I was very supported by all the messages from my fans, staff, senpai and friends, and family during this uncertain time.

Thank you so much.

I have spoken to the manager's family, and have found out how much she has treasured vistlip.

The dream she has seen for vistlip.

That is the vistlip's 5 members' dream now.

Please wait until we can approach that dream.

Tohya

I am very sorry about the huge inconvenience and concern.

To all the fans, I am very sorry.

I can not speak any words about the fact that we have lost a very important person's life.

I can not do anything right now, but please give us some time until I can think.

... also the band is going to go in hiatus til the end of september.

all concerts are canceled.

2010 is sucha fked up year.

It was tohya tt was driving nee~

I heard they were gonna stop activities from Sept..

yep tohya was the driver.

and on the official homepage they're saying that they'll stop activities til the end of september.

i hope they'll recover soon.

Sign in to follow this