Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

KISAKI PROJECT will resume activities

I hope he doesn't spread himself too thin. I liked Kisaki Project, but I like Lin more and I hope this doesn't mean the end of Lin or anything like that. Otherwise, I'm interested in this.

^ Well, KISAKI Project was active during Phantasmagoria too and it has always been a project. Back then it was something Kisaki could escape to since he was in "a rock band". He could calm down when writing songs for KISAKI Project. I guess it's the same now. Whenever he wants to make something different that doesn't suit Lin he'll do this and thus he never gets tired of Lin.

Jui (ex-Vidoll) vocalist is?

KISAKI has mentioned "new Vo."...imo not Jui this time

How about that HERO's vocalist whom Kisaki is so fond of? :3

I cross my fingers for Rame but I guess Kisaki & Kansai Kizoku doesn't equal to KISAKI project. That's a shame. Rame would sound so adorable singing Garasu no Arubamu.

Huh! And Kisaki will abandon Rin then? :s

Nope! KISAKI will do band activities at the same time, I'm sure of it. KISAKI PROJECT is never super active as far as lives, usually just making music (and I'm sure that KISAKI writes constantly anyway, so that's not a problem).

Jui (ex-Vidoll) vocalist is?

Nope! Different vocalist. Vocalist is supposed to be revealed on 2011-08-01 (or at least some more information).

Kisaki Project Feat. Daisuke

Lin will continue I'm sure. Kisaki only really said 'Will devote time to Kisaki project this year' since once Lin lives are over with they will be the last for this year. I forget where I read this now, might have been on LJ somewhere. My understanding of this is, with Lin's album coming, and their lives eventually coming to an end this year, there is no more to do with Lin until next year, so he is devoting himself to Kisaki Project again. Once we are into the new year I'm sure things will pick up again for Lin. As others have said, I hope he doesn't spread himself too thinly, managing a band and a project at the same time can be exhausting I am sure.

^ in that case, that sounds quite reliving.

But like you and many, i hope he didn't exhaust himself with all these tight schedule.

Kisaki Project Feat. マリア†

Seeing as Maria Cross is so desperate in promoting UCP you never know :mrgreen:

Takatori Reiji kinda touched on it in his post, but just to give a firm update.

According to rikic at the undercode LJ page:

凛 (Lin) will be inactive after October. Before it they will hold an oneman in Osaka and Tokyo. Kisaki said more details in Cure, what out on 07/21.

Source: Kisaki blog

Dr.匠(shou)(ex-COЯE THE CHILD-->UnsraW) & Dr.上領亘(kamiryou wataru)(ex-GRASS VALLEY-->P-MODEL-->Coexist-->CROW, now in L-E-D, G-Brain) will act as recording support Dr. of KISAKI PROJECT

Sign in to follow this