Sign in to follow this  
inartistic

凛 -the end of corruption world- (Lin) first full album!

Copy-pasta from WE LOVE UNDER CODE community:

Lin will release their first full album on August 31st in two types. Both types will include the same main songs but will differ in bonus disc contents. Furthermore, applications included in both types can be redeemed for a free CD with an additional new song.

Independent “MAZE” TYPE:A

2011-08-31; 3,675 yen; full album CD+CD; complete limited pressing; UCCD-297A

[CD] 01. Cold Sabbat

[CD] 02. From The End...

[CD] 03. Silent To My Pain

[CD] 04. Royal Blood

[CD] 05. Metamorphose

[CD] 06. As If Forever Exists.

[CD] 07. Continuation of dream

[CD] 08. Mind confusion

[CD] 09. Flowers Bloom

[CD] 10. World In Flames

[CD2] 01. Fall...

[CD2] 02. Hitlor.

Independent “MAZE” TYPE:B

2011-08-31; 3,675 yen; full album CD+CD; complete limited pressing; UCCD-297B

[CD] 01. Cold Sabbat

[CD] 02. From The End...

[CD] 03. Silent To My Pain

[CD] 04. Royal Blood

[CD] 05. Metamorphose

[CD] 06. As If Forever Exists.

[CD] 07. Continuation of dream

[CD] 08. Mind confusion

[CD] 09. Flowers Bloom

[CD] 10. World In Flames

[CD2] 01. Replicant Blue

[CD2] 02. The ins and outs

By the way, only four old songs included in the album, I can't believe it ahahah. I guess KISAKI is really working to avoid the really-good-handful-of-songs-released-over-and-over problem that Phantasmagoria had.

Good news, they did too much singles already :D

I guess many already awaiting for this right?

And out of curiousity, what's Hitlor means?

When i tried to google it, it only showed me Adolf Hitler :(

Good news, they did too much singles already :D

I guess many already awaiting for this right?

And out of curiousity, what's Hitlor means?

When i tried to google it, it only showed me Adolf Hitler :(

It's probably supposed to be Hitler, hahaha. Hopefully they don't have a typo when the album is released.

This bitch is working hard, but god, what a shameless way to make fans spend their money. Still, looking forward.

By the way, only four old songs included in the album, I can't believe it ahahah. I guess KISAKI is really working to avoid the really-good-handful-of-songs-released-over-and-over problem that Phantasmagoria had.

I thought this too! I had been anticipating an album coming by the end of the year actually, and wondered if it would be in the same way as Phantasmagoria, practically all already released songs included. Thankfully that's not the case. I am really excited about this album now, should be good :)

Now, which type to get, or do I get both? :D

awsome! think ill go for the a type with the paranoid songs, sounds better hahahXD

and indeed, happy to see its not all singles released up and till now on a disc=p

I wondered if we'd be seeing an album from them at some point this year. I'm looking forward to it! Also, very glad to see it's not just previously released songs, I did think it might be. Lol :o

late july [merry] + august, getting better and better.

though I was a bit iffy on some of their songs, and didn't have much hopes of an actual album ever, but miracles happen!

[CD2] 02. Hitlor.

I'm excited! I hope a full album will be a chance to show off what they can do much better than releasing single after single. I'm surprised that they're even making an album to be honest: I was expecting them to follow in Phantasmagoria's footsteps and make a collection album next.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

That being said: I'm excited. I already have astronomical expectations for this.

This is his first real full album...ever, isn't it? I don't recall him releasing anything larger than mini-albums when he was in Mirage and Syndrome and I don't think La:Sadies went any bigger than a maxi-single.

title of special CD to be enclosed if purchasing 2 types through UCP official web-shop is "地下線忠史歌(chikasen tadashi uta)"...btw real name of KISAKI is 松浦忠史(matsuura tadashi) and I wonder whether this is similar to "神歌(kamiuta)"

Sign in to follow this