Sign in to follow this  
Guest o hai itz will

Regarding 12012

Guest o hai itz will

I am new when it comes to their material, so I wanted to see what everyone's opinions on their albums were? Which ones are good, and ones that should be avoided, etc?

Thanks.

^True, that. Honestly, not obtain+1 was the best album they've ever released thus far; and their earlier works before that were also cool, IMO. For their recent stuffs, TATTOO and THE PAIN OF CATASTROPHE were also good, tho.

Don't avoid diamond, it's pretty good actually but not as good as earlier stuff. Though mar maroon fucking sucks. But the singles since that album have been promising too... So in all, you can really try anything except mar maroon and the singles that fused together to create that monstrosity.

Anything before Wataru strangled that chick should be given a shot.

Anything after Wataru strangled that chick should be treated with great caution.

MAR MAROON should be crucified.

Guest o hai itz will

haha thanks a lot guys!

For a full album, try Not obtain+1. It's a collection of rare songs from 2004-2006 so spans a lot.

But for their best material, try their mini-albums Knight Mare and Shin-Deep-. God that's epic shit.

For a full album, try Not obtain+1. It's a collection of rare songs from 2004-2006 so spans a lot.

But for their best material, try their mini-albums Knight Mare and Shin-Deep-. God that's epic shit.

Oh, these mini-albums are great indeed. Definitely give them a try.

I personally lost all interest in their music after the release of not obtain+1/PLAY DOLLs, but I would suggest that you give their more recent albums a listen as well.

Guest 膣分泌液

What happened with the whole Wataru choking a woman?

lol, the responses in this thread are so predictable.

Try their latest album. If you like it, you'll probably like their other stuff. If you don't, then you probably won't.

Latest good release by them was ICY ~cold city~, after that, it was utter shite...

but yeah, best are Knight Mare and shin~deep~, though their best song is Shudder :)

I highly suggest just try out all their materials cuz you'll never know what hidden gems you'll find.

I started out with their PISTOL single and went on from there.

*chucks a boot at Jonjon*

As everybody else said: you should give Knightmare, and Shin deep a try. Then there's Bell salem, which is my favorite release of theirs :)

Guest 膣分泌液
I highly suggest just try out all their materials cuz you'll never know what hidden gems you'll find.
Protip: if someone's asking where to start, saying "all of it" doesn't really help!
Avoid everything by them.

+1.

And srsly, what happened with Wataru strangling that woman? Was he charged or was it made up?

Heard there was an out of court settlement. He probably had to do some community service on the side as well. Don't know for certain though.

This thread is probably just going to put a bad taste in your mouth for them...but my advice is usually start from now and work your way back. I do this with a lot of artists...and in this case Seven isn't that bad of a start. Most stuff before they went major definitely has a different feel though so its up to you.

Heard there was an out of court settlement. He probably had to do some community service on the side as well. Don't know for certain though.
Wasn't the drummer from Ayabie also involved in this?

What is the part where Wataru strangled a woman (totally missed that one). mar maroon should not be allowed to exist, it should be sunk to the bottom of the deepest ocean. Give DIAMOND a try, it has some nice songs. Also, try the new album, it's not super, but has some nice tracks on it.

Wasn't the drummer from Ayabie also involved in this?
I don't know. I didn't read anything concerning Ayabie's Dr.'s role in this. Then again, there were so many stories floating around I don't even know what's true and what isn't.

Sign in to follow this