Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

MERRY new album "Beautiful Freaks" release

I bet it will sell like shit and they will disband shortly after release.

You allways say the same lol

because I kind of believe their presence on free-will will be short-spanned and there won't be any label after.

also, horrible reg. ed. cover, they must be really out of this world to think that this shitty cat render can sell a CD better than cutie-cute Gaara.

The Shibuya doll museum Maria no Shinzou made an announcement tweet about the Merry covers, and the tweet before mentioned how the artists they got a confidential visit from the other day were the members of MERRY. So they went to see the dolls in person? D'aww, that's my Merry.

アルバム『Beautiful Freaks』の世界観をさらに広げ、

深いものにするアートワークとして天野可淡の作品

"KATAN DOLL"の写真を初回生産限定盤A、

通常盤のジャケット等に使用。

So with the regular there is an exclusive picture of KATAN DOLL ?

bf_hyo1_syokaib300.jpg

Best one out of them. I'm rather excited for this. And yes my net is working again 8D Btw Chianti my childhood is about to end as well D:

The Shibuya doll museum Maria no Shinzou made an announcement tweet about the Merry covers, and the tweet before mentioned how the artists they got a confidential visit from the other day were the members of MERRY. So they went to see the dolls in person? D'aww, that's my Merry.

That's pretty cool.

Should've been the regular edition cover though.

^What? The regular edition cover is a Katan doll as well.

アルバム『Beautiful Freaks』の世界観をさらに広げ、

深いものにするアートワークとして天野可淡の作品

"KATAN DOLL"の写真を初回生産限定盤A、

通常盤のジャケット等に使用。

So with the regular there is an exclusive picture of KATAN DOLL ?

No, it just says the covers of Limited type A and regular edition are from that book. Could be more pics in the booklet of course, who knows.

Oh finally I decided which type getting listening again all their discography... Type A, definitely, I love their heavier songs *_* And I love the cover as well.

This will likely be one of the best Japanese rock releases of the year - you heard it from CAT first :3

If I understood it well, you can pre-listen to the new album HERE on USTREAM, on July 24th, 22:00 (Japanese time).

It asks for a password now because the fanclub members' pre-listening is earlier (July 22nd), it's for them.

(source)

Sign in to follow this