Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

NoGoD new album release

NoGoD new album (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2011/08/03 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (3,780yen) will include CD (10 songs)+DVD (including "Raise a Flag" "神風(kamikaze)" PV and more), and regular edition (3,150yen) will include CD (11 songs) only

Seems to far away for me. Really? I won't get to hear any new NoGoD until late summer?

Lady-Gaga-Crying-HBO-documentary.jpg

They're releasing a new single before that, I think.

Seems to far away for me. Really? I won't get to hear any new NoGoD until late summer?

Lady-Gaga-Crying-HBO-documentary.jpg

They're releasing a new single before that, I think.

Seems like every band is releasing an album this year.

Are you fucking kidding me? Didn't they just release Kakera? Don't they have a single coming out in like a couple of weeks? They're going too fast. I already have low expectations for this album. The creative process takes longer than a couple of months.

They've always been pretty fast with their album releases and a one-year gap between them is just fine. Remember when Gokusaishiki came out only ten months after Mugenkyou?

Anyway, I enjoyed the hell out of Kakera and a new album at this point, at least for me, sounds like a good idea.

Are you fucking kidding me? Didn't they just release Kakera? Don't they have a single coming out in like a couple of weeks? They're going too fast. I already have low expectations for this album. The creative process takes longer than a couple of months.

I'm glad somebody has finally figured out the nature of the creative process! Publish your findings!

Moron.

I'm pumped for the new album. I don't think the speed of releases has ever bothered with their quality.

I just don't understand how artists can just shovel out albums like this. Their quality as a whole went down after Gokusaishiki and at this point their just announcing releases left and right, somewhat haphazardly. I bet they'd create another killer album like Gokusaishiki if they'd take more than 5 months to write, compose, and produce an album.

Boris has 24 albums the last 10 years, and they are all damn good. Njiqahdda has 17 full lenght albums and 27 EPs (where most are 25+ minutes long) since 2007. Njiqahdda consist of two members who also have another band consisting of only them, called Oaks of Bethel , and they have released 7 albums and 6 EPs (where most are 25+ minutes long) since 2009. I have heard about half of each bands discography and it's all good or amazing. In other words, it is possible to write damn good music even if you spit out albums more often than regular people change clothes (lulz).

Then we have Dødheimsgard who used 8 years between the amazing 666 International and lame Supervillain Outcast. Which shows that music doesn't always become better just by using some extra time.

So if you ask me, complaining about how fast a band release their stuff is lame. It is possible if the members has some good talent. Eheh!

However, I think NoGod has been decent ever since the begining, for the most part at least. Never amazing, and never dull and/or boring. So I'll check out this album and I am sure it'll be yet another decent effort.

Boris has 24 albums the last 10 years, and they are all damn good.

Even Vein? HAHAHA I jest. I like Vein, but I'm the only one I know that does.

However, I think NoGod has been decent ever since the begining, for the most part at least. Never amazing, and never dull and/or boring. So I'll check out this album and I am sure it'll be yet another decent effort.

IMO they didn't start getting good until Ifukyou/Kuro Fukyou and that streak ended with the release of Kakera. Raise a Flag was generic. I hope Kamikaze is good. I know they're talented - it's just a matter of translating that to the music, which I don't feel like they've been doing well lately.

Even Vein, yes. My second or third favourite Boris release. I sure prefer the hardcore version, but the alternate/drone version is also damn good, but not a favourite of mine. But Ven (hardcore version) is just a hardcore punk classic. Ugly, noisy, raw hardcore punk with some drone and sludge. Puuuuurfect!

Raise a Flag wasn't all that, I agree. But the b-sides weren't bad at all, to be honest. I haven't followed this band too closely so I don't know the titles and stuff, I just download, listen and then listen every now and then when I feel like.

That's pretty soon. I didn't like Raise a Flag but that B-SIDE they are putting on (kamikaze) was pretty standard NoGoD-ish. That was a song I liked, though personally I would've liked it better if they had put PAIN on it. Anyway, 11 songs minus those two makes 9 new songs, and as NoGoD usually doesn't do intros and 1 instrumental that makes 8 new songs for me (since I'm usually not that big on instrumentals). Gonna take a while to wait till august, but we'll see.

There's a place to listen to Kamikaze?

This.

Unless he means that the b-side is prereleased somewhere?

Actually, I'm just all around confused. Lol.

After last single that are rather weak for me.

I don't quite sure what to expect from this album.

I am not gonna complain with their fast pacing,

since it is not the first time for them.

Remember, Tenbatsu Enban and Kanna fukyou

were released on the same year (2006).

Though one of their greatest work to date, Mugenkyou (2008)

were released in one year gap after that,

and GokuSaishiki came qucikly after that (2009)

the only thing that concerns me are just their last single.

And the fact for them being a Major band,

but yet doesn't seems to have too much shows

to promote their last album, Kakera.

Even some indie bands had more gigs than they do, for serious.

Oops, got it mixed up lol. I thought it was a B-SIDE from Raise a Flag. Forget I said anything.

@ShanethVarosa: I'M A GIRL. WHEN WILL PEOPLE ON HERE FINALLY LEARN. However I still expect you to leave Bertha to me once you get a new car. :mrgreen:

Off topic: wth happened to the banner xD And who's the lulzy person in the middle? Ito?

@ShanethVarosa: I'M A GIRL. WHEN WILL PEOPLE ON HERE FINALLY LEARN. However I still expect you to leave Bertha to me once you get a new car. :mrgreen:

Oh my god I'm sorry! I wish I knew what genders people were haha and youuu can have Bertha haha

Track List :

1 神風 (album version)

2 コワレモノ 

3 Downer’s High :butwry:  

4 優しさの意味

5 Raise a Flag 

6 愛してくれ :oops:  

7 天馬、空を行くが如く 

8 机上の空論

9 III-実存 

10 恒星 

11 アイデンティティー(* Regular Edition Bonus Track 通常盤のみ収録)

Sign in to follow this