Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

MUCC new maxi single & LIVE DVD release

MUCC new maxi single (title not yet finalized) & LIVE DVD (including complete scene of their live tour "Chemical Parade") will be released through Sony Music Associated Records in 2011 autumn, although details have not yet been announced

^ Today and tomorrow they will sell their charity song CD (Akatsuki) at their conserts, so I don't think they will release it at all.

But anyway, waiting ♥

oh god, hopefully this will be good again, i was so disappointed by their last album, but i still have faith. they have done so many great things in the past, they have earned themselves one (maybe two) crappy releases ^^

Really wondering what they're going to do now.

I remember Freesia already was a major departure from the Kyuutai sound,so this one is also probably going to show us what their next album is going to sound.

Don't get your hopes up, people. It won't be BR00TAL.

They quitted in being BR00TAL a long time ago, so it's quite obvious bro :D

Yet everyone comes and posts "Karma suxx" or "I miss their BR00TAL songs" or "poppish shit". MUCC and Giru's topics are all about that. Just take Karma out and put GO/NOW. XD

Can't wait. Karma was the most underated album last year, I really want to know what this band does next.

Yet everyone comes and posts "Karma suxx" or "I miss their BR00TAL songs" or "poppish shit". MUCC and Giru's topics are all about that. Just take Karma out and put GO/NOW. XD

Kinda funny tho that they are in the same label and are following the same mainstream pop direction whatsoever + fans raging hurr durr...

What next, danger crue records?

Kinda funny tho that they are in the same label and are following the same mainstream pop direction whatsoever + fans raging hurr durr...

actually mucc just transfered to sony

http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/05/mucc-a ... ial-event/

after this and the akatsuki release my exitement for this single has kinda dropped (well, the label change isn't nessessarily bad actually...)

actually mucc just transfered to sony

http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/05/mucc-a ... ial-event/

after this and the akatsuki release my exitement for this single has kinda dropped (well, the label change isn't nessessarily bad actually...)

their new maxi single "アルカディア(arcadia) featuring DAISHI DANCE" (2 TYPE) & LIVE DVD ""Chemical Parade" Complete" (5,569yen) will be released through Sony Music Associated Records at 2011/11/23

limited edition of their new maxi single (1,575yen) will include CD+DVD (including "アルカディア(arcadia) featuring DAISHI DANCE" PV), and regular edition (1,223yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.アルカディア(arcadia) featuring DAISHI DANCE

02.NAME

03.ファズ(fuzz)-Thunder beat ver.- (included in regular edition)

industrial tribal jungle rock latin house is the style.lol

Daishi Dance sounds really good.Nice house! I really hope this single is going to be good!

Also...fuzz?Re-recording or remix?

Sign in to follow this