Sign in to follow this  
ginHigure

MAY 21 2011

Well, Canada is officially gone I can vouch for that I live there and I have a degree in religious mathematics which are in theory right 99% of the time, except this time. Sorry I'll be right next time I promise.

Maybe move this to Tainted Waffles since this a big joke anyway.

the judgement day site is down for maintenance, maybe they changing the dates now? lol

I was hoping to see the Moon crash into the Earth. Oh well. Better luck next time, I suppose. :wink:

Still alive. Thing fucking sucks.

Maserati

Some guy in my neighbourhood has one and I was so gonna loot his when all hell broke loose. Well at least now I can look forward to October and looting it in October :hyper:

Sorry, no looting this time. In October god will not only take away the faithful (which he somehow seemed to forgot to do on Saturday), but pull the plug on the entire universe. No Maserati for you. Unless there are some in hell. :devilwha:

October 21st is a Friday btw. Maybe Rebecca Black got it right after all? We are all "gonna get down" on Friday.

Maserati <3

Some guy in my neighbourhood has one and I was so gonna loot his when all hell broke loose. Well at least now I can look forward to October and looting it in October :hyper:

Sorry, no looting this time. In October god will not only take away the faithful (which he somehow seemed to forgot to do on Saturday), but pull the plug on the entire universe. No Maserati for you. Unless there are some in hell. :devilwha:

October 21st is a Friday btw. Maybe Rebecca Black got it right after all? We are all "gonna get down" on Friday.

memerush!!!

memes-the-last-friday.jpgfridaysdarksecretp1.gifmemes-gotta-get-down-on-friday-the-th.jpg

[/showingmadmemebasecopypastskillz]

Sign in to follow this