Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Lycaon new album & limited single release

I love the brass sections this time,

sounds like 3rd generation ska rock, which i loved.

Let's skankin' beibe! :dansu:

already regret pre-ordering it-_- at first when i heared The[1st] Degree Genocide Holic, i loved this band, but after Royal Order everyone became really dissapointed. The last mini was bit better, but now hearing this..dont think im ever gonna pre-order stuff by them again

NO. WHY. JAZZY VK. AGAIN. AARGH. IF YOU DO IT DO IT RIGHT, although it's way less worse than EROS. It's just that Yuki's voice is not fit for Jazzy VK.

Why isn't there a facepalm icon? nm, my reaction to the preview :

facepalm.gif

^My thoughts exactly. And I agree with Chianti. It's sad to see how a band that could make such awesome songs as Alejandro, pAIN KILLER and Lily turn into something that makes shit like this.

That was fucking terrible. I made the right choice to stop following them after FRAGILE. Lycaon has become the joke of visual kei.

It's sad to see how a band that could make such awesome songs as Alejandro, pAIN KILLER and Lily turn into something that makes shit like this.

eve was the main composer and leader. His departure is what fucked his band over.

@DAAVIS: Too much face, not enough palm.

Lycaon, your pseudo-jazz is awful beyond words. First EROS, then Nibanme no Onna and now this. @__@

Btw, is it just me or does Yuuki sound even whinier and more annoying than ever in that preview?

Lycaon, your pseudo-jazz is awful beyond words. First EROS, then Nibanme no Onna and now this. @__@

Btw, is it just me or does Yuuki sound even whinier and more annoying than ever in that preview?

yup, he does. :x

oh ok. i didn't listen to the mini that much. lol. i think i'll listen to that song more now.

Marigold is really cool. Why can't they do just songs like that. It's the thing which hurts me mostly... to see a band with great potential to go down like that.

eve was the main composer and leader. His departure is what fucked his band over.

now that you talk about it, does anyone now where eve is at the moment? It would be really pleasent to see him in a new band.

Doing sessions rarely and composing pieces for other bands but as of now he's not doing anything. I was really hoping he and Mio would make another band together :|

oh, so Aventure is now soundtrack for EMS? :lol: j/k

and yeah i got it, Yuuki, you are a cam whore. O.K? O.K?

But in all seriousness,

i think Aventure is quite fine than 2 other " tried to be Jazzy" numbers.

I quite enjoyed it here.

I have to admit, Aventure sounds better than EROS and Nibanme. It's still pseudo-jazz crap though but I suppose it's getting them money so they'll stick with it. I'd like to see that live of Time Enough for Love on the bonus DVD though.

Sign in to follow this