Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Lycaon new album & limited single release

[CD track list]

01.『     』

02.Aventure-アバンチュール-

03.モーゼルのピストル(mauser no pistol)

04.EROS

05.密室における強圧的誘惑はモルヒネの中にある3.129ミリグラムの憂鬱(misshitsu ni okeru kyouatsuteki yuuwaku wa morphine no naka ni aru 3.129mg no yuuutsu)

06.Jesus

07.MASK

08.Number Eight.

09.Plug>>into the>>Socket (included in live-limited edition)

10.suckin' on a lollipop (included in live-limited edition)

11.Fragile (included in live-limited edition)

12.The[1st] degree genocide holic (included in live-limited edition)

And that's supposed to be a full album?

Yeah, they've always skimped on the content when it comes to releasing full albums. For crying out loud this is the fourth time they're sticking EROS on something and the third time they're sticking Jesus on something. The small fan in me is wondering if it would be better if they took two more months or so and tried to compose another song to take one of those spots up.

HOWEVER:

regular edition (limited 3030) will include CD (8 songs with 4 new songs)+DVD (including "PINK MILK WITH DRUGS MY DRINK" & "Pierrot" PV), and live-limited edition (limited 500) will include CD (9 songs with 5 new songs + Re-recording ver. of "The[1st] degree genocide holic" "suckin' on a lollipop" "Plug>>into the>>Socket") only

If we don't count 『     』as a song (which means it's definitely an SE), then we do get 4 new songs and then the live-limited edition will have one more song that they've recorded + the re-recording disc which I want VERY VERY BADLY. So I guess I'm getting my wish somewhat.

OTOH school food punishment released a mini-album that is longer than this album, so it's still kinda cheap no matter how you look at it...

05.密室における強圧的誘惑はモルヒネの中にある3.129ミリグラムの憂鬱(misshitsu ni okeru kyouatsuteki yuuwaku wa morphine no naka ni aru 3.129mg no yuuutsu)

Long title no jutsu.

A lot of stuff after EROS is hit and miss so it's always good to try and see what you like. The mini truthfully wasn't all that bad (except for the third track x__x) but it just isn't a lot of older fans' cup of tea, you know?

I'm actually kinda looking forward to this. :)

I've listened to these guys like 1.5-2 years ago more, and in the past few days I just listened to everything they released since then. I don't really get all the hate for their newer stuff but yeah, it's a bit different than before. I think the music's just become more "fun" (or how to put it), at least it's quite entertaining for me (either honestly finding enjoyment in it, or the "so bad it's good" department xD).

But yeah, calling this an album (and pricing it accordingly I suppose :mrgreen:) is just LOL.

Yeah, they've always skimped on the content when it comes to releasing full albums. For crying out loud this is the fourth time they're sticking EROS on something and the third time they're sticking Jesus on something. The small fan in me is wondering if it would be better if they took two more months or so and tried to compose another song to take one of those spots up.

HOWEVER:

regular edition (limited 3030) will include CD (8 songs with 4 new songs)+DVD (including "PINK MILK WITH DRUGS MY DRINK" & "Pierrot" PV), and live-limited edition (limited 500) will include CD (9 songs with 5 new songs + Re-recording ver. of "The[1st] degree genocide holic" "suckin' on a lollipop" "Plug>>into the>>Socket") only

If we don't count 『     』as a song (which means it's definitely an SE), then we do get 4 new songs and then the live-limited edition will have one more song that they've recorded + the re-recording disc which I want VERY VERY BADLY. So I guess I'm getting my wish somewhat.

OTOH school food punishment released a mini-album that is longer than this album, so it's still kinda cheap no matter how you look at it...

I'm having a hard time understanding. Regular edition = 8 songs or 12?

Live-limited = 9 songs, 14 songs or 17 songs?

^ I think it's this way:

- regular = 8 songs + DVD (2 PVs)

- live-limited = 8 songs + 1 bonus new song + 3 re-recordings = 12 songs in total

...although track 01 is probably just an intro, not a "real" song.

Shimizuya Records & GALAXY presents Lycaon VS DIAURA 2-man tour "BISEXUAL-バイセクシャル-" will be held at Osaka Shinkagura at 2011/10/23, at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2011/10/24 and at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2011/10/28, at which their live-distributed DVD will be released

[attachment=0]bisexual.jpg[/attachment]

They must be very desperate to earn money, because of all the intense fanservice they've been doing since EROS.

What the hell. I didn't want to see that. Why are they doing that? No one wants to see them like that.

Welcome to my world, except that I didn't want to see anything of what Lycaon has done since after FRAGILE.

Even though this seems to be the next logical progression for their new "erotic style", I don't like it at all. All they're doing is riding the yaoi train to pick up more fangirls. I have half a feeling that they'll host their one-man completely naked at this rate.

I also have a feeling that that live-distributed DVD is titled "One Night in Yuuki". :staru:

i think its kinda interesting aesthetics wise (not titillating at all tho just pretty)

i mean there hasnt been a vk band so ridiculously ~*sexual*~ since fatima. and i guess lupo label.

They are either desperate to get more cash, or just mentally disabled.

Since it isn't the first time we warn you about your comments: please, think before you post something like this. Next time I won't warn you, but hand out a warning.

And I wouldn't mind if you would edit/delete your message.

Sign in to follow this