Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Lycaon new album & limited single release

Lycaon new album "嘘??女??『 ??(uso to onna to『 ??)" will be released at 2011/08/31 (2 TYPE, 3,000yen)

regular edition (limited 3030) will include CD (8 songs with 4 new songs)+DVD (including "PINK MILK WITH DRUGS MY DRINK" & "Pierrot" PV), and live-limited edition (limited 500) will include CD (9 songs with 5 new songs + Re-recording ver. of "The[1st] degree genocide holic" "suckin' on a lollipop" "Plug>>into the>>Socket") only

their Like an Edison & Fool's Mate limited single "Aventure" will be released at 2011/07/13 (1 song+SE, 1,000yen, limited 1000)

http://ameblo.jp/juliette5/

I think it's better if they disband, because their music really becoming so... boring. Though last track of mini was decent. Well, we'll see. but I am not going buy it.

Fact: There is absolutely no way that it is going to be as good as Royal Order.

Fact: I'm still probably going to check this out.

Fact: If it has EROS on it I might not even bother.

Honestly, I'm siding with gyakutai on this one. If this album isn't good, they should just call it quits.

Fact: There is absolutely no way that it is going to be as good as Royal Order.

Fact: I'm still probably going to check this out.

Fact: If it has EROS on it I might not even bother.

Honestly, I'm siding with gyakutai on this one. If this album isn't good, they should just call it quits.

Everything has been said.

/thread

Lycaon members session band "?字架????戯れ(juujika no tawamure)" will perform at Nara NEVERLAND at 2011/05/27

"?字架????戯れ(juujika no tawamure)" members:

Vo.悠鬼(yuuki) (Lycaon)

Gt.利兎(rito) (Lycaon)

Gt.咲斗紫(satoshi) (Lycaon)

Ba.美央(mio) (ex-Lycaon)

Dr.和泉(izumi) (ex-Juliette)

Ugh, the last time we got something "erotic" we got EROS.

And they're including Jesus again? We already had it on the mini; stop milking that song. It's not that good. This album is already not as good as Royal Order by inclusion of those two songs.

Also, why are they making a PV for Pierrot? That song was AWFUL beyond words. PINK MILK WITH DRUGS MY DRINK. was OK at least.

I also want to see if I can get my hands on that re-recording CD. Their old songs are still excellent and if they're re-recording them there's a chance it might not be terrible, as long as they just re-record them and don't try to fuck with anything since they're all perfect as is (except maybe suckin' on a lollipop; Yuuki do something about that chorus). Also hoping for a re-recording of Alejandro.

Also, love that session band. Glad to see Mio's still friends with them, although eve's absence is...notable. They still aren't playing nice.

EDIT: I also just noticed this:

regular edition (limited 3030) will include CD (8 songs with 4 new songs)

So basically 3/4 of the album has already been released? What kind of shit is that? To be fair they did pull the same act with Royal Order, but at least most of those singles were released in extremely limited quantity for a long time and then they had a bigger back catalog to pull songs from. Since they're now ignoring everything before FRAGILE, what the hell are they going to put on it?

EROS

Something from the EROS single (Please be Mary/Mad Neurosis Child)

Jesus

Aventure

something else from Jouyoku no Acme? (Marigold or Nibame no Onna, since they wanna be so damn sexy)

..that's about it :\

Jeez, it's been really sad to watch this band die such a slow and verrrry painful death.

This already seems like a pathetic release.

But hey Zesshoku, what's your problem with suckin' on a lollipop??! (the song, haha)

Eh, it's just the chorus. I don't have a problem with it; I just recognize that it could be stronger. Yuuki's vocals on the whole have gotten better since Ambrozia though, so he might be able to rectify those weaker vocals at the beginning of the chorus.

I think he's referring to a slow death in what they used to be compared to what they are now, like how you have a band that was really good in the beginning that changed direction and started getting worse to you, but more popular with everyone else in general. That's them now. They're getting more fame and attention, but lots of long time fans believe their older work was much more polished and well-put together and their newer work is lazy and inconsistent, ranging between utter shit and mediocre to great.

Regardless I'm still going to check it out because I'm a glutton for punishment, but if there's a chance Lycaon can release something good again I'll try. Plus, that bonus CD drew me in like a moth to flame. Can't help it.

I like their new stuff more than the old, so I guess I'm one of those people. Their music feels a lot more fun now, and it sets them apart from other bands in their ilk, like Sadie or SCREW or whatever.

But I see what you mean.

regular edition (limited 3030) will include CD (8 songs with 4 new songs)+DVD (including "PINK MILK WITH DRUGS MY DRINK" & "Pierrot" PV)

Lol, both were horrible. Only 5 new songs...and I don't have a good feeling about this whole thing.

Re-recording ver. of "The[1st] degree genocide holic" "suckin' on a lollipop" "Plug>>into the>>Socket") only

Paradeis remake of Lollipop only more heavy klassiku vk rocku? *Satoshi looking like Slash is still ridiculous* If they dare to butcher Plug into the Socket I'll shoot them.

Judging as these guys are calling it 'erotic' I DO NOT WANT another Eros. Agreed with the people who said if this sucked they should call it quits. Besides new look is horrible and camp.

I didn't love EROS at all, Jesus was nice, their mini-album was brilliant (imo) and so I'm looking forward to the following releases. I also like their new look pretty much.

And I also hope that they won't disband anytime soon.

This is confusing, the shop/live limited single is just one song with no extra DVD right? The album, 2 types, one live and the regular one with a DVD? The live one has 9 tracks with 3 re-recordings and the regular one has 8 tracks with a PV DVD? They're really milking the fans with all this live and different type shit.

I'll probably listen to it out of curiosity but Jouyoku was the last new release I'm buying from these guys. They've just lost what made me love them. I guess I'll just go back to listening to Royal Order and Ambrozia to death now.

I'll probably listen to it out of curiosity but Jouyoku was the last new release I'm buying from these guys. They've just lost what made me love them. I guess I'll just go back to listening to Royal Order and Ambrozia to death now.

And another one joins the "Bring old Lycaon back now I play Ambrozia and RO only" cult I've founded.

This is confusing, the shop/live limited single is just one song with no extra DVD right? The album, 2 types, one live and the regular one with a DVD? The live one has 9 tracks with 3 re-recordings and the regular one has 8 tracks with a PV DVD? They're really milking the fans with all this live and different type shit.

Right. Live-limited single has no DVD.

The album that's being released in stores has 8 songs, 4 of those 8 being re-recordings. Then it has a DVD with all that shit on it.

The album that's being released at the live has 9 songs on the album with 5 of them new. Then either a new CD or tacked on at the end are the re-recordings. They did that because they know everyone wants to hear them =_=.

Oh, and they've been milking us dry ever since second era started.

And another one joins the "Bring old Lycaon back now I play Ambrozia and RO only" cult I've founded.

Woo :D

Right. Live-limited single has no DVD.

The album that's being released in stores has 8 songs, 4 of those 8 being re-recordings. Then it has a DVD with all that shit on it.

The album that's being released at the live has 9 songs on the album with 5 of them new. Then either a new CD or tacked on at the end are the re-recordings. They did that because they know everyone wants to hear them =_=.

Oh, and they've been milking us dry ever since second era started.

Alright, thanks for clearing that up for me. It confuses me why the live limited CD has an extra new song on it AND the re-recordings, why not just do one disc with all the new songs and re-recordings and release that in two types, one with a DVD and one without like most other bands do, it would make much more sense >_>

Yeah, and some of us are stupid enough to fall for the whole "two type" thing and buying the whole CD again just for one extra track >_>

Jeez, it's been really sad to watch this band die such a slow and verrrry painful death musically wise.

fix'd

And I really couldn't care less anymore. Bet they ain't even gonna include any of their decent sounding songs in those 8 already released tracks. Sad. Please disband. Thank you.

Jeez, it's been really sad to watch this band die such a slow and verrrry painful death musically wise.

fix'd

And I really couldn't care less anymore. Bet they ain't even gonna include any of their decent sounding songs in those 8 already released tracks. Sad. Please disband. Thank you.

Why would they disband when they're making more money than ever? Stay pressed!

I don't think they will disband in fact, but personally I think it would be the best choice. Maybe she also thought like that.

Sign in to follow this