Sign in to follow this  
Biopanda

Help my friend(and me) go to E3!

Hey lovely MH users :D Wouldn't you like to send my friend and me to E3 this year? T-Mobile is holding a contest right now to do just that. Just go here http://www.facebook.com/TMobile?sk=app_164212026973832 and click "get started". Just click "next" until Valerie Strong(the girl in the wheelchair) shows up. The voting app is a bit bugged right now though, so if the "next" button doesn't work, just click "videos your friends liked" then "the leaderboard". Each time you click those two, the videos at the top should change. Just do this until her video shows up. If this doesn't work, just wait a few hours and hopefully T-Mobile will fix it.

What's in it for you guys? If she wins, I will unlock the vaults and upload a very sizable amount of rarez, so it is win-win for everyone ;3 You're allowed to vote once a day, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Her disability prevents her from doing a lot of things, but gaming has always been her passion and winning would mean the world to her.

the one that currently on the 4th position?

done so, 7-8 times xD, will do again later:

8Th4X.gif

however, funny enough that these kind of thing can happened:

whoopwhat.png

Perhaps the engine was getting confused for the same votes over and over ^___^;;;;

hope she win, would be fun to have your friend happy :)

Thanks Chianti! :D You guys can also watch the video too, just scroll down to the leaderboard and click on the picture of the video. I put a lot of work into editing that video for her to make it as good as I could given their 15 second time limit XD Sorry about the audio on it though, she has a partially paralyzed vocal chord, so I did what I could to edit her voice.

Voted.

Also, if she is the person you were referring to on tumblr a couple weeks back.

PEOPLE ARE FUCKED!

Thanks for the vote :D

And yeah, that was her that I was talking about. She's doing a lot better now and the big bruise on her back finally went away.

Regardless, i believe in karma, and they WILL get cancer in the future. I don't get it, i though Australians were fucked, not anymore lol. But still...i dont get where people get off on doing that... to ANYONE let alone someone defenseless.

Don't give a fuck about the rarez. Just voting because you're showing me you're an actual good person.

Edit: She's in first place right now, yay :D

Don't give a fuck about the rarez. Just voting because you're showing me you're an actual good person.

I was a bad person? lol

She's in 2nd right now, but that is because the guy in first was spamming votes. The system doesn't actually limit how many times people can vote, so he(and probably some friends) have just been voting for him over and over. He went from 0 votes to over 3000 in just a few hours.

So it looks like they deleted all the spammed votes which means that the first place guy doesn't have like... 4000 votes anymore XD She is still in second, though so keep on voting ;3 Just remember that you can vote once a day now :D

I was a bad person? lol

LOL, no. Just saying.

Voted yesterday and today. Hope you win Val!

2 days left for voting! She's just barely clinging into 2nd place now. Remember that you can vote once every 24 hours!

Tried to vote yesterday but for some reason couldn't. Luckily I was able to today. I've also been making sure everyone I asked votes again, since they tend to forget. Hoping you get back to second. D:

Tried to vote yesterday but for some reason couldn't. Luckily I was able to today. I've also been making sure everyone I asked votes again, since they tend to forget. Hoping you get back to second. D:

<333

The system seems to be a bit weird. I think it let's you vote again after 24 hours have passed since your previous vote instead of resetting at midnight.

The system seems to be a bit weird. I think it let's you vote again after 24 hours have passed since your previous vote instead of resetting at midnight.

It's as you think and it's quite logical since USA/World has lot of time zones I guess I thought I just vote after midnight so I wouldn't forget vote, but you guys keep posting here :) so I won't forget. I really hope Val'll win it :)

Sign in to follow this