Sign in to follow this  
Biopanda

Help my friend(and me) go to E3!

How did the results turn out? (I voted several times btw).

Well, she's in the top 10 finalists. Right now they're judging the videos, then the winners will be announced on the 31st. Thanks so much for voting though, everyone!

Ah so now it's left up to the judges huh. Well I really hope she gets picked! Good-luck.

Yeah, the initial voting was only to get into the final 10. From there, they pick the winners(though technically all 10 get some sort of prize, but only 2 go to E3).

Even though my video was voted into 3rd place, I just found out the judges decided that my video instead belongs in the bottom 5. Thank you for not seeing past the wheelchair or the weak voice T-Mobile. Now I have a random EA game to look forward to, a game which I will certainly not be able to control. Stay classy T-Mobile

Even though my video was voted into 3rd place, I just found out the judges decided that my video instead belongs in the bottom 5. Thank you for not seeing past the wheelchair or the weak voice T-Mobile. Now I have a random EA game to look forward to, a game which I will certainly not be able to control. Stay classy T-Mobile

wow. I'm really sorry things didn't work out, it seemed like you had a good shot at making it. That sounds rather asshole-ish of the judges though to jump and decide it was bottom 5. Not cool =/

wow. I'm really sorry things didn't work out, it seemed like you had a good shot at making it. That sounds rather asshole-ish of the judges though to jump and decide it was bottom 5. Not cool =/

:xxx:

That is so dumb! >:o

I really feel bad for you, I honestly thought that if you got in tot he final you had it in the bag. Stupid judges.

Sign in to follow this