Sign in to follow this  
JRD

Osama Bin Laden Dead!

So it was announced today that Osama Bin Laden has been killed. President Obama will address the media soon.

Any thoughts on the subject?

Well i for one think even though he may be dead, its not going to stop someone else from coming up to take his place.(Well everyone knows that lol)

If only the world was built on Sunshines and Rainbows..

Please dont be ignorant to others beliefs!

I was surprised at his death, but it was all in due time. TBH.

I'm more anxious to hear if the rumours that Obama will also address the presence of "alien life" are true. I doubt it, but who knows?

yeah, winning probably.

but still too much more militants to handle.

i will just sucking on my slurpee for now. :box:

You guys are gonna get it now.

R.I.P America.

oshi, going to move somewhere ASAP

edit:

also, my thoughts are with the families of those killed 10 years ago,

that they may at last find some peace and resolution with the death of Osama.

Blablablah, I deleted it. I found out I couldn't care enough to let it stay. Damn.

well, it is fine to show you could careless about this matter.

But at least put some respect to many innocent souls who died in 9/11 for being victims of Bin Laden millitant cruelty.

You could at least say a more mature lines, like "good for them" or something.

The victims is not just Americans here, many peoples from Europe and Asia were also died in that tragedy.

All the passengers of 2 planes, and all the the people who were in the WTC buildings.

You couldn't imagine how does it feels to be a part of the victim family.

And today will marks that their 10th annivesary for the tragedy with some justice. Shouldn't always spit acid anytime you can though you could.

I wrote a rather long post about the subject, but I found out it would probably make a discussion with someone and I am too lazy too do that, and I do not care enough to be honest. And I wanted to delete my post, but I couldn't, for some weird reason. First time I've experienced that on a forum.

However, _if_ he's dead that probably good thinking about what he have done and all that, even though I don't think it will have anything to say as far as terrorism goes. Some people will feel good about this, some people will feel bad (people involved in 9/11 as well, since many of them already think too many people have died because of this and they didn't want more people to die. Just read an article in my own language abotu that, and it included people who had families, or were lucky enough to survive the attacks) and so on.

But as far as terrorism goes, I don't think Bin Laden was anything other than an inspiration and icon to other terrorists nowdays. And I wonder if terrorirst will respond with attacks to this.

I'm really surprised that they killed him. Or atleast announced it. Why now? He's been used as the reason for the war for a decade. What now? Isn't it profitable anymore? And what about the threat? They said that if Osama is captured or killed, a nuke will blow off in europe. This was like a week ago and then bam, Osama is killed. This is really starting to look like we're getting set up for world war III. Things will either suddenly start going really well, or shit will totally hit the fan.

Nothing will happen. Nothing spectacular anyway. There are still enough fucktards that want to blow up people, but they already wanted that yesterday, so nothing has changed. Of course many people will simply deny it happened and will conjure up the usual retarded conspiracy theories, and Bin Laden will be "seen" in Kenia, Siberia and surely on Mars as well.

And in the meantime life, such as it is, will go on as any other day, with all its usual good and bad news.

Apparently Bin laden followers are warning of/planning a "7/7 attack" similar to the 2005 British attacks.

I hope it's not near Cleveland. :(

It is so naive to celebrate this. Not to mention inappropriate. It's not going to bring back the 100,000+ people who were killed in Afganistan and Iraq, or the 3,000 who died in 9/11, so why celebrate? Especially since the backlash could be tremendous. America has bound to have pissed off some really obsessively dedicated followers.

So, yeah. No reason to celebrate the death of a man with arguably thousands of psychopathic devoted followers who would have no problem nominating themselves to bomb something in the name of their deceased leader.

^ How is it naive? You know ANY country would do the same thing if they killed a leader from another country.

I'm not standing up for America here, I could care less what my country does - i've left that behind me but I can see any country celebrating this - if it was the UK, Canada, any other country that's been involved in this "war of terror".

so why celebrate?

because most people who celebrating feels they got a little piece of Justice they have seek for 10 years now. Most that does are gathering on Ground Zero last night.

As i got a call from some friends who connected to it and asked me to watch TV to watch Obama speech. They sounded like getting some of their old self back,

something that i haven't seen or hear for awhile.

Well, to call it celebrating is kind of false though, would be more fit to called it with relieved.

yes, it would not solve a thing, but give them a break, they've been having long suffering.

this may just something that makes them feels better. Though not necessarily have to boasting it.

Forgive me for not trusting my government, but I do wonder if they're using Bin Laden's death to set us up for another "terrorist attack"...I mean, the media did make an awfully big deal over something that most Americans didn't even consider relevant. It wouldn't surprise me if someone, somewhere used Bin Laden's death as an excuse for another attack...

I'm just speculating, though. Just speculating...You can't always take every bit of info the media feeds you at face value. That's one of the problems with society today.

IT WAS NOT BIN LADEN WHO WAS KILLED TODAY! IT WAS ACTUALLY ELVIS! BIN LADEN ACTUALLY NEVER EXISTED BUT WAS A HOLOGRAM CREATED BY THE MI6! (Not the CIA, the CIA doesn't exist either, that's a conpiracy too! Just so you know.)

ACTUALLY THE WHOLE MIDDLE EAST DOESN'T EXIST BUT IS FILMED IN A BBC FILM STUDIO TO CREATE A CONVENIENT ENEMY FOR US!

AND TOMORROW WE'LL ALL GONNA DIE/GET NUKED/PERISH IN WWIII/GET ENSLAVED FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER BY LIBERALS AND ENVIRONMETALIST! (Not exactly sure which of it, so take your pick.)

Yeah, sorry for the sarcams/cynism/hyperbole, but conspiracy theories just make me :arg::arg::arg::arg:

So I guess I'm better outta this topic, or else I fear I might have to smash both my head and my desk into pieces.

Forgive me for not trusting my government, but I do wonder if they're using Bin Laden's death to set us up for another "terrorist attack"...I mean, the media did make an awfully big deal over something that most Americans didn't even consider relevant. It wouldn't surprise me if someone, somewhere used Bin Laden's death as an excuse for another attack...

Could be very well true.

Yeah, sorry for the sarcams/cynism/hyperbole, but conspiracy theories just make me :arg::arg::arg::arg:

So I guess I'm better outta this topic, or else I fear I might have to smash both my head and my desk into pieces.

LMAO, Take a chill pill babe. I'm no conspiracy theorist, I'm just openly pondering about the possibilities ;]

It's just difficult for me to take a piece of information and not process it in different ways. That's just the way I work. ;]

I wonder if it's true. If it is, don't think this will slow the terrorists down. Fuck, I'm going to the USA this summer. I hope they won't bomb my plane. Anyway, I'll believe this when they show his body.

Sign in to follow this