Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ネガ(nega) will resume activities

Nega is probably the best thing to come from undercode since the graduation of 12012, vidoll, and phantasmagoria. I am glad they are back. Perestroika was a good side project for the band, but I'm glad they are going back to Nega.

Ah, name change into all capitalz yet again, so no more kanji huh?

Some people would making this a big deal for last.fm tags sake, i am sure.

especially there is NEGA, a rap artist from Geneva, Switzerland. :)

also, please be this again:

^ this was the last time i remember i enjoyed nega,

after muddly cult everything seems/sounds meh to me :(

also, please be this again:

^ this was the last time i remember i enjoyed nega,

after muddly cult everything seems/sounds meh to me :(

this and their first mini-album was really promising, but I seriously don't understand people who are wetting their pants over their current style and music.

@ inartistic

wowz

Lol, another "name change".

Good lawd, someone else is already named Nega??

I smell a unicode NEGA last.fm page in the works...

But seriously, abase is the only song I've ever moderately enjoyed from them. I hate Jin, but the music was interesting imo. Need more of this style nega.

..D: well damn >< i feel a tag war coming...

.___.;

Just ignore that ish and do what you want!

most just can't. before you know it, their future single or mini or anything after their come back with new name now will cause confusions and dramaz on last.fm shoutbox.

and some would suggested what fitear has pointed out, unicode than normal fonts.

i am sure you clearly know how mentality of most VK fans here.

just wait and see.

Just came in here to say they used "Nega" on Haunted Jealousy and no one noticed/paid attention/cared. I just hate it when people feel the need to start a tag jihad every time a band changes a name but then again I tend to just ignore those people and let them bitch until they turn blue in the face while I actually enjoy my music so...have fun Negafans.

I want PERESTROIKA back kthnx.

Agreed with Zesshoku btw. It's almost as funny as when 4 ayabie members left and started AYABIE (in caps). People kept bitching to people who still listened to the old ayabie to change the name into Japanese because otherwise last.fm would see AYABIE and ayabie as the same thing :lol: I never changed my tags for that :lol:

Nega already seems to own the English Nega tag on Last.fm but there will always be that moron that will want a 'pure' account. For example the band Lamina, totally pointless to have a unicode tag for that band since the artist that occupies the regular Lamina tag has little to no listeners to begin with.

(Starts listening to Syndr????eand MIRAGE)

Eh, not really much of a shocker since they're going on an EU tour as nega in September?

I just hate it when people feel the need to start a tag jihad every time a band changes a name but then again I tend to just ignore those people and let them bitch until they turn blue in the face while I actually enjoy my music

This. Sometimes people just have too much spare time..

1. Who gives a fuck about name change or tags. If you truly couldn't give a shit, what the weeaboos do shouldn't bother you. If it does, then you DO care.

2. Perestroika is a joke.

3. They better have gotten over their overly loud drum mix and crappy hardcore sound.

4. They can never go back to their first EP sound, because SAN is the current guitar composer, not Ray or Hiroki.

5. You should all tell me the bands you love the most so I can be as spiteful as you're all being and wish for them to disband with every fibre in my body. Particularly you, Erin. I want to return the favour.

6. Bring on a new single.

Sign in to follow this