Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

Random K-music

I figured I'd do a thread where we can post about all sorts random K-pop bands (or other genres) that might not be worth to do a whole thread about on their own. Some interesting group caught your eye (ear)? Well, you can praise them here. :)

For starters, I have this cool reggae/hip-hop group, Rude Paper. I have no idea about this scene whatsoever, but I think this song is nice (so is their debut EP). The members are Koonta and Real Dreamer, if that rings a bell to anyone (not for me xD).

FX3aKmnuyew

Alright, good thread for me

Because of my early foxtrot/polka obsession , friend of mine showed me this once - and of course, I started to look for more stuff by this artist and I'm luvin it alot now (even though i can't find his albums aaah) :

N9qCXFcUeg4&feature=related

So that guy is "E Pak Sa" - some random South Korean technotrot singer who is known for his colourful appearance (having sometimes almost visual kei/cartoon-inspired hair/makeup/whatever lol) and goofiness

Bulldog Mansion, a pop-rock band. Their music was used in the "There she is !" flash animation for those who are old enough to remember it (sweet internet youth :D)

MGC0iPQ3PHU

Edit : Found a mirror of "There she is !" (ep 2) on YT, it's the same song as ^ this one

rcT7eijRbaI

Almost forgot about these guys, they're amazing: Huckleberry Finn, indie/garage-rock. Really nice atmosphere.

diLUNNFT0O8

The singer/guitarist girl has an awesome raspy voice.

Wow Huckleberry Finn :wub: I used to look so hard for their songs back in the days.

There's also Peppertones, I've not seen their name in ages in k-music related topics.

QdMaJtC4KWk

Bulldog Mansion and Huckleberry Finn are good, gonna check more from them :)

and on that Epaksa guy I laughed so hard but somehow I managed to listen to it whole :D

C1Zh94eVmXE

EZ Hyoung - rock, acoustic

G5sICFmXZbo

pop, classical music

hkMnn2wDKFY

I'm not good with genres :/

I really like EZ Hyoung, she has a very nice voice.

And althought I find Standing Egg's song really unoriginal, I like the use of stop-motion and the colours in the PV.

If you still need some Huckleberry Finn, I can upload 4 albums and a single. ;)

I lost most of my k-music in the Great Change of OS, so that would me most appreciated :mrgreen:

adVV-lgBgIg&feature=relmfu

Super Junior M kicks so much ass compared to regular SJ. I think it's due to Henry and Zhoumi penning along with some of the songs

Alt rock

UMRKgWYUp4s

The vocalist went solo by his name, Mang'gak, kind of acoustic folk-ish, it's really good

4DYRTMh02aw

some legendary duo.

코요태 (KOYOTE)

K-Pop/K-Dance music is never be this cool, yo

XzxwazxT8us

WbZXgqssL5U

af1GhGUzelM

Well, here are a couple of my favorites:

Bluedawn. I absolutely adore their music.

gNVoFI2kQ84

Oh Ji-Eun

3ZyiZWN_A84

Lune

f3dUJFBfsmU&feature=related

I like dance tracks but my fav genres are r&B, soul, and ballads. Here are some i should share with you guys!

ENJOY:

New soul/R&B female trio:

brOKZKHTj94

Solo rapper:

6HiqYlPY51k

And from my favorite duo, Taesabiae, recently released single:

no9x1CwoupQ

Alright, good thread for me

Because of my early foxtrot/polka obsession , friend of mine showed me this once - and of course, I started to look for more stuff by this artist and I'm luvin it alot now (even though i can't find his albums aaah) :

I found an album by him, but it's japanese 0o

Could anyone recommend me some good Big Bang tracks? So far I've listened their 4th mini, Beautiful Hangover single, International Ultimate Best, Asia Best 2006-2009, Big Bang (Japanese album). I'm pretty much in love with most of it, so I thought someone in here could help me

Try all of them!!!!!

Its worth it trust me.

Or go download Stand up album, Hot issue mini-album, Always mini-album, Remember album and Lollipop single with 2NE1!

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1424 :monkey:

As far as K-music goes I'd recommend 90% of what's on that even though there have been many discoveries since completing that. That said I have to reiterate the Bluedawn recc since they're pretty much my favourite Korean artist (also check out their solo projects -han hee jung and invisible fish-). Also Nastonya, Beautiful days, Moon hee jun, donawhale, Mot, haepari sonyeon, Kafka, Mary Jane, huckleberry finn, 3rd line butterfly, peter pan, Monni, My aunt mary, Casker, Lune, hollow Jan, the apop etc are among my favourites lol. >_>

Sign in to follow this