Sign in to follow this  
Champ213

Regarding that "Foolish Mindcore" nonsense

Guest 膣分泌液

Found the album art guise!

JQ7lu.jpg

For what it's worth, the user in question messaged me a day or so ago and claimed that it was his brother who made the request, and who somehow managed to scrobble a file on his (shadowdio's) account, despite the fact that he didn't have it but was actually looking for it (however that may be possible).

According to him, his brother also managed to somehow accidentally reset his last.fm account (never mind the fact that you need to re-type the password for it, so unless he gave his password to his brother it's pretty much impossible).

Today he asked me to delete his account here. Since this forum apparently doesn't support deletion, I banned him and his fake account instead.

I was also contacted by the admin of a spanish jmusic forum, where a similar request thread was made. He wanted to compare IPs to see if it was the same person, and - guess what - the IP was used here by shadowdio. He certainly gets around.

Actually I lol'd a lot when that guy came to our forum (that spanish jmusic forum) asking for that "secret release".

It's secret alright. It's so secret there isn't even a single japanese site that talks about it. Even the japanese don't know about it, it seems. Apparently only people from Buneos Aires using a certain ISP do know about it. Maybe the "secret live" was held in Buenes Airies, eh? XD

Seriously. All google hits for "foolish mindcore" lead to last.fm, request topics on forums and pages that draw information from wikipedia.

If that guy had been clever enough he would have chosen a non-descript, generic name, like "TOMORROW", "SHINE" or "STAR" for his fake release, to make the lack of evidence on google less obvious.

Maybe his mysterious "brother" is Byouto. He's also from Buenos Aires and tried to blame some of his misdeeds on his "brother", lol.

well, i just wonder where did the guy get this 'blahblah mindcore' info from.

Perhaps some people just started it as jokes on his/their blogspot cbox about it and one just didn't aware and taking it seriously? :P

he seems really into it with this efforts he made....

It's seems a big fuss on the interwebz too, until this topic made at least.

If that guy had been clever enough he would have chosen a non-descript, generic name, like "TOMORROW", "SHINE" or "STAR" for his fake release, to make the lack of evidence on google less obvious.
This is just in, On their next live, Girugamesh will sell a new live-only single, called TOMORROW THE STAR WILL SHINE. Tracklist:

1. TOMORROW THE STAR WILL SHINE

2. the foolish mindcore

and Super Deluxe Limited edition will includes 3rd song, Sunrise Sunset

---> youtube.com/watch?v=nLLEBAQLZ3Q

I gave damned7 a message on lastfm asking if it was real or not and he said he got the mp3 from a trade
Well, the mere fact there isn't A SINGLE japanese site that even mentions this file speaks against that. If it did exist, then there would be at least some results from japanese blogs, auctions or trade sites. There just isn't. Zero. Nil. Nada. All google hits can be traced back to last.fm, the manipulated wikipedia sites or request topics on forums (here, Batsu, etc.)

This file is either the best kept secret since Area 51, or it just doesn't exist. I think it's safe to say it's the latter.

only selected traders that got it? Perhaps the cover art is Satoshi with that mr.cool smile with the huge LOL U FOO! fonts on it :D

Sign in to follow this