Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

KYOKUTOU GIRL FRIEND last maxi single release

it is announced at KYOKUTOU GIRL FRIEND vs cocklobin 2-man live "MONOCHRO" at Shibuya STAR LOUNGE at 2011/04/24 that their last maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2011/06, although details have not yet been announced

good. looking forward to it.

it honestly pains me when a band goes before releasing all their songs [at least the ones performed...], even more so when they release a dvd and it's not in the last live [though not many of the bands I'm thinking about do it...]

woah!

anyone wanna bet they would make last another maxi single after this? :lol:

i thought they have said last single was the one that already released, black, if i recall correctly?

kinda odd is all, it's like, inconsistence and playing your fan's feelings

i guess some of them would wishes or start to make theory for them to come back anytime soon if they keep this thing coming :D

anyone wanna bet they would make last another maxi single after this? :lol:

i thought they have said last single was the one that already released, black, if i recall correctly?

They didn't say that, everyone just assumed it.

It's like when people go all "WTF they're not disbanding, they're just changing their name, hahaa!" ...wut.

Weren't they making a new band with exactly the same members?

That's a one-night (session-like) opening act for their "GIGS" WEEKLY KGF_2 concert.

Somehow a lot of people think they're just changing names, but I don't know where they heard that.

^

Someone posted something like that in the disbandment thread that was made when they announced they would disband I believe

Its' apparent people just mistook what the whole point of Far East Kanojo was, a one-night thing. My bet is some vk news blogspiff out there mistranslated the bands announcement for FEK to make it seem as if the band was changing names, because I've seen a lot of people, on various other sites, leave comments like "dont worry guys theyre coming back as far east kanojo! *o*"

Anyway, I haven't been a fan of theirs for a long time, but I love everything that I've heard of theirs. There's no doubt in my mind that I'll enjoy this any less. Also, this is their last single, but maybe it isn't their last release? Hopefully they can release an album later? :o

KYOKUTOU GIRL FRIEND last maxi single "副作用(fukusayou)" will be released at 2011/06/29 (1,575yen), for which limited edition will include 1 bonus track

KYOKUTOU GIRL FRIEND last maxi single "副作用(fukusayou)" will be released at 2011/06/29 (1,575yen), for which limited edition will include 1 bonus track

Sweet~, right on my birthday! ^^

Weren't they making a new band with exactly the same members?

That's a one-night (session-like) opening act for their "GIGS" WEEKLY KGF_2 concert.

Somehow a lot of people think they're just changing names, but I don't know where they heard that.

They have a side project. Maybe they are disbanding as Kyokutou Girl Friend to continue as F’Ar÷EAST†KANφJO.

For more Information: http://www.kyokutou.org/neta_m.html

Edit: Looks like I was too late with my news

Regarding the rumours/talk about KGF's future and F'Ar÷EAST†KANφJO: I e-mailed the band because I hate uncertainty (are they continuing as F'Ar÷EAST†KANφJO or not?), especially when it comes to one of my favorite bands.

This was the correspondance:

Dear KYOKUTOU GIRL FRIEND,

I have a question: is F'Ar÷EAST†KANOφJO your

future new band, or is it just for one live (05/14)?

F'Ar÷EAST†KANOφJOはKGFたちの新し

いバンドか、いちどだけセッションバンドか?

I am looking forward to your new single!

Greetings from Hungary,

Jani

Dear Jani

thank you. your mail.

F'Ar÷EAST†KANφJO is just for one live.

thank you.

linda hayashida

So it looks like F'Ar÷EAST†KANφJO is only a one-night act, not their future band.

one of the following presents will be provided if ordering their last maxi single through Brand-X

"KYOKUTOU GIRL FRIEND how-to-manual DVD!" + off-shot photo set (TYPE A)

"virtual date with KYOKUTOU GIRL FRIEND DVD!" + off-shot photo set (TYPE B)

different special DVD will be provided if ordering through Jishuban club, Like an Edison and ZEAL LINK

Sign in to follow this