Sign in to follow this  
CAT5

OMFG...look what I found in my old photobucket....D:

So, apparently, I've been a member of photobucket since 2004, but I haven't used it IN YEARS. So I decided to log into my old account today and I just found a whole buncha old avatars and sigs that I used to use around 2004 and 2005. LMAO

I was a different person @__________@ (for those of you that don't know, I go by "one80" pretty much everywhere else)

Satsuki sig XD

satsukisig2.jpg

Another Satsuki sig (looks atrocious btw! XD)

satsukisig12.jpg

LMAO...I think I may have put this in my sig somewhere...maybe. I know I didn't make this, though...

kein_astre.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......I see miyavi in this sig...and some VK band XD

One80-siggy.jpg

WTF......Do as Infinity...and.....? who this other person is, I have no idea XD

one80.jpg

Sadly, I remember using these as avatars:

m_shun.png

hydeav333.gif

hizumi100.jpg

reita3.jpg

....thankfully, I've evolved ^^;;;

lol irl at the gazette ones, how times change.

and I just logged into mine for the first time since 2006, slightly horrified. deleted errything.

600TH POST :domo::gaga::spin::bunny::rawk::soam:

Want to get embarrassed quickly? Well go to a forum that you have used in 2005-2007 and check out the shit you have posted. I guarantee that there will be something incredibly retarded in there somewhere. I won't do it, since that would probably lead into self mutilation and ice cream.

Want to get embarrassed quickly? Well go to a forum that you have used in 2005-2007 and check out the shit you have posted. I guarantee that there will be something incredibly retarded in there somewhere. I won't do it, since that would probably lead into self mutilation and ice cream.

This. Every time I visit tonberry, I have the urge to end myself.

Ah, CAT5 I did not know you used to like Hyde and Rentrer en Soi! ^^

I looked back at my own Photobucket account several weeks ago and discovered many, many not-funny macros I had made for an LJ comm and some TERRIBLE anime/J-music fan drawings. :mrgreen: Even found some A9, Gazette, and Miyavi stuff in there as well. :oops:

And agree with Disposable too! I get embarrassed reading my old forum stuff (not TW/MH of course, but elsewhere), I end up literally banging my head against something.

I was so mean to people! xD

lol ya dude vk sucks!!!! hahahahaha A+++++ just pissed myself laughing @ this awesome thread. good job!!
hey u know whats bad??? visual kei is bad ahahhahahahahahah WRAP IT UP. IT'S OVER.

LOLOLOLOLOL. OH SHUT YO PUSSIFIED SARCASTIC-ASS UP ;]

Actually, PK. I found something else in my old photobucket that's just for you:

humourhelp.gif

Seriously, though. You're reading far too deeply into this thread. I'm not trying to insult VK at all. I was obviously very much into VK, and I still have love for some of it. I'm just amazed because I forgot all about these signatures/avatars - and considering how different I am now, I thought it was pretty funny....I guess you'd only find this thread funny if you were a bit more familiar with me (like Aion or Jonno who I've been cool with since like 06 LOL). Anyways, I did not mean any offense by it. Sorry if this thread came off the wrong way (but then again, this is the "toasted waffles" section afterall) ;]

We all were there in some point. I can't go into J-Tomato without thinking about trolling myself.

I WISH I COULD! It would be so funnay and shit since we (like half of the members) were junk alot :lol::lol::lol:

But the forum i first joined and slowly became an admin is now long gone :lol::lol::lol:

and i saw another generation has replace our place now,

before we were #1 and largest Indonesian forum for J-Culture, not just VK.

got our own pin shared to all members we've met on shows

and were invited to many Anime cons there,

i honestly felt quite important that time being part of the staffs lolololol :ninja:

lol ya dude vk sucks!!!! hahahahaha A+++++ just pissed myself laughing @ this awesome thread. good job!!
hey u know whats bad??? visual kei is bad ahahhahahahahahah WRAP IT UP. IT'S OVER.

LOLOLOLOLOL. OH SHUT YO PUSSIFIED SARCASTIC-ASS UP ;]

Actually, PK. I found something else in my old photobucket that's just for you:

humourhelp.gif

Seriously, though. You're reading far too deeply into this thread. I'm not trying to insult VK at all. I was obviously very much into VK, and I still have love for some of it. I'm just amazed because I forgot all about these signatures/avatars - and considering how different I am now, I thought it was pretty funny....I guess you'd only find this thread funny if you were a bit more familiar with me (like Aion or Jonno who I've been cool with since like 06 LOL). Anyways, I did not mean any offense by it. Sorry if this thread came off the wrong way (but then again, this is the "toasted waffles" section afterall) ;]

I hope you die IRL.

This!! A forum I have been a part of for six plus years one of the members with 2,000 something posts has been going back and changing their comments to "Mana-sama raped and murdered a young girl in 1990." ahahahaha.

lol wtf is this I don't even...

Anyway I still use Alice Nine. sigs and avatars and I'm proud of it

Sign in to follow this