Sign in to follow this  
Augie1995

Alice Nine- BLUE FLAME/UNTITLED Single

The first thing I thought: My Sharona

I really enjoyed Gemini (only release I thoroughly enjoyed by them), this doesn't really do anything for me right now. I'll have to DL it and see how I feel

I'm going to have to agree with Erin.- and Chianti here... I'm underwhelmed by the song. It's weak and has absolutely nothing on their earlier songs like "World End Anthology" and "Blue Planet" which, to this day, are two of my favorite JRock songs.

*spazzing* I'm in love. Now that's what I'm talking about! I like Blue Flame but it's just okay and wouldn't really be my favorite or anything so I get the general underwhelming consensus, but hearing this reassured me in my belief that the b-sides were going to be amazing. I'm not sure what I expected a reconstructed version of the song to sound but it wasn't this and I'm pleasantly surprised. Can't wait to hear the proper recording. If Zankyo Whiteout is even 1/3 as happening as G3 I'll be a happy camper.

G3 is still one of their best songs for me (loud production and everything), and this remake is actually pretty great. Sounds more mature than the original. Looking forward to the HQ version now.

awesome! seriously *clap clap clap*

I bow down to the maturity of this version.

Alice Nine, you're making my hopes high for you once again.

OH man, BLUE FLAME is kind of stuck in my mind now, Shou's voice sounds really controlled there but the radio rip of G3 sounds so sick!! I love it and my love for Alice Nine grows more. They are now my 2nd favorite band again and not 4th.

After the bullshit that was Blue Flame, G3 sounds pretty neat. Will download the single for it.

Sign in to follow this