Sign in to follow this  
nitta

黒夢 (Kuroyume) new single release アロン (Aron)

Kuroyume announced their 2nd single after their reunion.

The single will come in 3 editions.

Regular edition: CDJapan

Features two songs.

Type A: CDJapan

Single release from Kuroyume. Comes with a bonus DVD with music video of the title song and personal footage.

Type B: CDJapan

Single release from Kuroyume. Comes with a bonus DVD with digest of their secret live held on January 29, 2011 in Shinjuku and concert in Yoyogi on February 26, 2011 plus a trading card randomly selected from five kinds.

I hope Hitoki will have the chance to compose anything in this :rawk:

So yeah it will be released in 25.5

No covers nor tracklists released yet.

Just this stupid promo teaser with Kiyoharu and Hitoki skating...driving, whatsoever

hu2oaDff6Do&feature=channel_video_title

So whatcha think? Do you think that next single is gonna be much better than "Misery"?

Wonder if it will be anything good, their latest single didn't do much for me.

And now that we're in a Kuroyume topic, the tribute album was pretty damn awful apart from Plastic Tree's cover, which I loved.

Wonder if it will be anything good, their latest single didn't do much for me.

And now that we're in a Kuroyume topic, the tribute album was pretty damn awful apart from Plastic Tree's cover, which I loved.

Hey that, "Fake Star" cover was good as well! Plastic Tree's cover is kinda meh + Sid's cover was unnecessary. Anyways it has the same quality like LS tribute album, I never really liked tribute albums...(especially after listening to BT Parade tribute album)

And oh, I just realized that new single is called "Aaron" (the name yes)

... ... ...

I thought Jitterbug had done a good job by actually interpreting walkin' the edge in their own style. Sid's cover sounded identical to the original yasashii higeki but i still liked it. ABS did a good job too.

^ Uhh, it's that typical interchangeable bland-type of Kuroyume song like the last A-side. :|

Kinda looking forward to the B-sides, hopefully they'll be much better than last time, lol.

You are the sexy sexy bitch, Kiyoharu <3

Aron sounds like... I dunno, Emily? A ton of other Kiyoharu's solo songs? But it's still nice.

Hope the full song is better.

Love the car.

Sex on wheels.

Good choice.

Song is pretty good too. It feels very "I've heard this before" but it still has something new to it. I want a new full album from these guys!

In the end of the pv,the first thing thought was if this was a version of the end of Kings and Queens by 30 Seconds to Mars with skates instead of bicycles lol

You know...the choir,lots of young people,skates and a town at night.

Nice pv though

Sign in to follow this