Spike760

What are you listening to?

And by next week you'll have a completely different song in it's place and you'll forget all about it. I know how you work, Jake. :\ And just for the hell of it, I'm gonna put it on...

"EVE" - BRANCH

...and oh lord was it bad. I feel the need to delete it from my HD. Good god, ew...

"M.D.P[Mad Doll Party]" - Viored

...and oh lord was it bad. I feel the need to delete it from my HD. Good god, ew...

"M.D.P[Mad Doll Party]" - Viored

It is kind of bad, but that's what makes it good. I don't know why, like it's not even that good or anything, but like maybe I just feel really bad for them because it's so bad so I love it.

TRiCK - Koe

These guys are pretty cool.

He doesn't say anything, because he knows EVE is better than like anything!!

Explain? :huh:

"Invariable Ray" - Viored

lol xD The song EVE isn;t bad but the singer sounds kind of tone-deaf at times xD

SUG - Oreshiki continue

FINA-FUCKING-LY ... i didn't care much for the first 2 songs but gentou and oreshiki continue are good

lol xD The song EVE isn;t bad but the singer sounds kind of tone-deaf at times xD

SUG - Oreshiki continue

FINA-FUCKING-LY ... i didn't care much for the first 2 songs but gentou and oreshiki continue are good

Haha maybe that's what I'm picking up too, lol. I don't know something about it doesn't sound really right, but maybe the dissonance makes it good, lol.

Pandora - Make the best

Ah, Gentou's amazing. >_<

"Gate of..." - NoveLis