Spike760

What are you listening to?

*points down*

I'm not typing it. xD

I shouldn't have to type mine either. :P

But BRANCH is awesome, you all need to listen to "EVE" and find me their single Jelly Fish that comes out tomorrow/today. :D

^ I did as you told me and gave BRANCH some of my precious time 8D I liked EVE <3

Duel Jewel ~ Hana Uta ~sakura ryouran~

xD you had to say that?

An Cafe ~ Golden Wing

Why am I listening to this? o.o (because I randomize all my music, rofl)

I'm not so glad. It'll take me three days (or not o.o MU has been update'd it allowed me to dowload TWO files) to dowload all of the Decade albums : (

D ~ Day Dream (must <3)

DECADE is so boring I didn't even scrobble any of it LULZ.

"GOD forsaken(...you know the rest....)" - Dio

I listened to EVE a long time ago. They're alright.. better than THE KIDDIE =P

Dir en grey - "Cage"

Maybe, lol. I don't know this song isn't even that good, but something about it makes me non-stop listen to it.

BRANCH - EVE

^that reminded me that i downloaded BOC new album like 2 days ago and still haven't listened D: I must today!

Also EVE is pretty awesome D: I hope branch's next single is good though the other 2 songs kind of bored me.

THE KIDDIE - Tsubasa Graffiti

I just like winding up Jake is all. xD I don't even remember it. Though I still do. not. like THE KIDDIE. <_<

"Uragiri Loop" - Merry

lol i know you do. It's amusing. Though why don't you like The KIDDIE? not that it really matters though i guess D: but i think they're pretty awesome.

Bahashishi - time machine

still waiting for the new SUG to finish D: I wonder if it will be good. I think the I still only really like scheat at this point >.

Hmm, I guess because I really liked Kazoku. And I was looking forward to THE KIDDIE a lot, and the single just kinda disappointed me. But like I'm not gonna stop trying though, I mean that's only 2 songs. I'm sure they'll get better, but for now.......mehhhh.

And yeah I just downloaded I SCREAM PARTY. It actually reminded me that I haven't listened to any SuG after Scheat at all. I really should 'cause I liked Scheat. :\

"Last Snow" - Merry

okay i understand.

Yea i hope it's good though D: I can't listen to it now anyway since i have to go to my brothers presentation now D: *cries*

bahashishi - yakusoku

Ah, THE KIDDIE, maybe they'll get me out of my "EVE" mode, lol. xD

I haven't listened to SuG like ever, I think I had Scheat, but nothing after that, is it worth listening to the new mini??

THE KIDDIE - Tsubasa Graffiti