Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DELUHI will disband

I don't really care if Leda would be wearing his grandmother's panties, as long as he makes decent music :/

It could be a trolling attempt of the band itself. I can totally imagine one of them being like : hey let's troll our fans for the lulz 8D

If not, i'm pissed we never got a full-length.

This.

I don't think it's a joke, though. It's already 4 AM in Japan and they still haven't taken it back. And since, as said before, they announced the second single trilogy also on April 1st (last year), they're probably serious. :\ Unless they're waiting for 12 noon to take it back lmao but no idk

Sucks. I really liked 'em, too. Oh well...

I BET DELUHI WAS A THREE YEAR LONG APRIL FOOL'S JOKE

they could've put some more effort into being a believable band then

Hopefully we at least get compilation album of all their singles or something.

But what's the point? I guess fanatic will have each of their releases and have them stored in their mp3 player which is a best album in a way.

Don't we all want new songs than a best album?

Idk, if they really have hundreds of unreleased songs, they could do the first and the last album ever.

But for expecting none but singles compilation, that will be desperate move, me think.

Anyway, this-is-not-fun.

Where all the dramaz and RAGE?!!

Just when i thought stans of this bands got barrels of it... :mrgreen:

as it stands, it's really going to be a 'departure'.

still disappointed that their last song was so... awful.

really hope they end things with an epic release.

and it's unlikely leda will leave the scene considering how he's so into it, haha... though it's another matter if he can get people close to his standards/ideals [especially vocal-wise]...

that would contradict the very existence of deluhi.

so where's the proof in that? [not that I'd ever really followed him = =[

/and to think/ I was just going to call him an otaku to begin with.

they used to be one of my fav and the last year i still liked them but i completely stop listening to them

anyway nice day they choose to announce it,how stupid are they.

didn't aggy wanted to make an announcement some time ago and everyone were freaking out if they were going to disband.

and at the end he said something irrelevant

they acting a little weird

sad because they were one of few vkbands that could have been succefull , like them or not

(ok i stopped caring about disbandments when daisuke died- disband all you want >.<)

I didn't like their recent stuff that much, so I'm looking at it as a chance for every member to start a new really good project.

so we'd have many new good bands for only one disbandment!

srsly I hope that Leda will find something better

i liked Frontier but The Farthest and Departure sucked, but i was hoping for a april fools joke, man i really dont want to see them go, they were one of my fav bands=( really wanted to see them live someday.

and i do hope they release some unreleased stuff or something, a best of is something i dont need since i own everything-_-

this is a shame but to me there was only 3 talented members (ie not aggy)

but its how it goes

it kinda fuels the idea of Leda rejoining Galneryus considering he played a live with them and he apparently could be recording with them at the moment

and to be honest, the combination of Syu and Leda on guitars in one band would be amazing

Sign in to follow this