Sign in to follow this  
neine

Visual Kei fake profiles

Hi everyone...

Maybe nobody cares about this but I am thinking about making a Facebook group/page where people can post and report false "visual kei profiles".

I mean... I have realized that there are a lot of people, who have no life (in my opinion), that create fake profiles pretending to be visual kei musicians, this wouldn't be a problem... just a stupid thing... but some of them are cheating "innocent" fans (yes, there are) who think they are their real idols.

I would like to stop this... or al least, to try it but I'm just one person and I need help, so if anyone thinks like me and is interested in making a group/page like this, please, let me know!

P.S. If you like to role-play, it's okay but you should say it clearly on your profile so fans can know it...

P.S.2. Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I wasn't sure where to post it..

P.S.3. Sorry for my English :oops:

there are a lot of people, who have no life (in my opinion)

as opposed to creating an account to bitch about them (just sayin')

95% of fake visual kei profiles are obviously fake. Fans are supposed to be able to spot that from a mile away. If you can't, you've immersed yourself too deeply into the scene and border on the precipice of obsession. With that being said, nothing any of these profiles are doing are of any harm unless they're taking money and promising to deliver goods and then don't. It's just a fantasy by one deluded fan to other deluded fans because people have too much time on their hands and too little sunlight on their skin.

My apathetic self can tell you that there may be other people that care and you may be able to gather enough people here to get a functional group going so I won't stop this topic but I can vouch for a good chunk of us not caring either way. I personally distance myself from the hyper obsessed visual fanatics anyway so I wouldn't be of much use.

in conclusion: :Umno:

i guess most people knows if a profile are in English, it most likely fake or run by their management/label.

Look at twitter, even the American born Utada Hikaru is still using Japanese for daily convo.

And most bands/artists will enlist their official fb, twitter, ameblo or whatever on their OHP, so it isn't that hard to spot fake profile.

LOL, who cares. If they do it, it's their choice. they might be lame, but we are just as lame with no life if we are the fake profile police.

As everyone else has said, I think fake Facebook profiles are a non-issue unless the person has malicious motives behind creating it (selling bootlegs, harassing fans, slandering the artist, etc) - and even then, if you are that much of a fan of whatever artist in question, identifying a fake really shouldn't be a problem. And if you are for any reason uncertain, it only takes a bit of brainless research to find out.

how ya doin' ya'll? my name is kasumi, i SMILE for the world but am currently a solo artist. i'm extremely narcissistic and incredibly confident in myself, extremely romantic but also possessive and jealous. i'm a freak but very friendly, insane and i've probably offended you at one point in time but lets get something straight. i don't give a fuck. i don't love anyone in this world more than i love my boyfriend, my kids and my grandson~<3

genki ♥ has been there for me through it all. from drunken outbursts that lead to drunk fights all the way down to smoking a bowl in the closet. he doesn't care about those things that make me strange, instead he embraces them, and makes me feel whole. he's the only person in this world that i can really talk to and i don't know where i would be if i'd never met genki... but all signs seem to say, i'd be dead. i love you, shanki ;__;

BURN IT WITH FIRE, SEND IT TO HELL

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

It was just a suggestion...

I saw a similar group where fans can report fake musicians profiles and I thought it could be another one of visual kei...

I didn't say I'm gonna "bitch" them, just report profiles or at least make some kind of list to advise uncertain fans that they're fakes..

Some of you said nobody would believe they are real, I didn't either and it would be okay if they wanna pretend to be "stars" but I've realized that some people do believe them, that's why I thought about this.

There are new "visual fans" and "not so smart" fans in this world and not every profile is written in English..

I wasn't saying I would spend my time searching fakes... just watching the "super stars" my facebook friends add is enough for me...

I admit some of you are right and this is stupid, it's just that I feel bad for people who believe them, that's all, I'm not gonna create any group if nobody's interested..

how ya doin' ya'll? my name is kasumi, i SMILE for the world but am currently a solo artist. i'm extremely narcissistic and incredibly confident in myself, extremely romantic but also possessive and jealous. i'm a freak but very friendly, insane and i've probably offended you at one point in time but lets get something straight. i don't give a fuck. i don't love anyone in this world more than i love my boyfriend, my kids and my grandson~<3

genki ♥ has been there for me through it all. from drunken outbursts that lead to drunk fights all the way down to smoking a bowl in the closet. he doesn't care about those things that make me strange, instead he embraces them, and makes me feel whole. he's the only person in this world that i can really talk to and i don't know where i would be if i'd never met genki... but all signs seem to say, i'd be dead. i love you, shanki ;__;

2uluT.jpg

Sign in to follow this