Sign in to follow this  
madygrain

ナイトメア(Nightmare) moving to AVEX and new single.

Nightmare will be releasing a new single under a new label, AVEX entreteinment.

It will be called VERMILION. and will be released 2011.05.18.

Type A】 CD+DVD YICQ-10079/B ¥1,890-(tax in)

<CD>

1. VERMILION.

2. ByeBye

<DVD>

「VERMILION.??Video Clip

??Type B】 CD+DVD YICQ-10080/B ¥1,890-(tax in)

<CD>

1. VERMILION.

2. ByeBye

<DVD>

「ByeBye??Video Clip

Type C】 CD only YICQ-10081 ¥1,260-(tax in)

<CD>

1. VERMILION.

2. ByeBye

3. trauma

Avex tend to burn their artist, but they let them do what they want for the most part. I don't know how it will affect their music, but they may be able to have more freedom than in VAP.

Also, at their current state and with the great resources AVEX most likely will put at their disposal they can reach oricon #1 with relative ease.

Avex the money whores! Hooray!

Seriously, if you see how they keep pushing D and Megamasso to keep releasing stuff like every 4/5 months we're going to see A LOT of new Nightmare stuff this year. I mean, both D and Megamasso released 2 albums + 2/3 singles in 1 year. But since both signed to Gan Shin that COULD mean they will re-new their contract with Gan Shin. Anyway, excited for the single!

I was wondering the same thing. It has been like 4 times since they are major they have move from label to label. But each label they join is bigger than the prior one so I think they try to get the higher production wallet aviable for their activities.

AVEX tends to do a good managing of the bands. Megamasso just released their best album in February under this label. But I am affraid this label will burn them in a short period of time just like it did with D...

I used to hate avex as the main jpop cytadel, but they've really focused strongly on VK recently - I was really surprised when they goth both Gackt and Kiyoharu, two biggest VK moneywhores,

and now Naito too.

And I'm not sure about burning out... The above mentioned G. and K. have not been releasing much recently, I'm not sure they will squeeze Naito to death.

D, who've dropped down in quality a lot after going major, and Megamasso have became somewhat listenable with their recent albums.

The album was near The final phase of production according to the band, so maybe se can have it soon if things go well in japan...

Guest Naru

AVEX can be a great label!!!

But I think, it depends about what artist want themselves too how often they do release

If you look at some bands who are under AVEX too.. then you notice that some of the bands don't release a lot..

And if you look at this single.

only 3 songs..

It's not that much..

The only thing what I hate is that there will be 3 versions :P

Sign in to follow this