Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

KYOKUTOU GIRL FRIEND will disband

tumblr_lep6rsM72O1qaotua.gif

As long as SEX-ANDROID are still around we didn't really need their second rate version.

tumblr_lep6rsM72O1qaotua.gif

As long as SEX-ANDROID are still around we didn't really need their second rate version.

You trollin' bro? SEX-AN and KYOKUTOU sound absolutely nothing alike.

---for some reason, I felt this coming.

especially if you consider how awesome they were---

we were bound to get screwed. it's a continuation from last year's bad luck! [not that I remember last year's disbandments...]

wat, really? Sex-an is all I can hear when I listen to kyokutou; the vocalist copies all of his mannerisms, their guitarists playing styles are pretty much identical too.

wat, really? Sex-an is all I can hear when I listen to kyokutou; the vocalist copies all of his mannerisms, their guitarists playing styles are pretty much identical too.

I don't really think the voices are similar, but he's had those same mannerisms in his old band which was around before sex-an was popular. Even then, if you wanted to compare his vocal mannerisms to anyone it would be Show from Kishidan.

Ninja edit: Oh and the styles are totally different. SEX-AN is mostly punk/psychobilly.

I don't really think the voices are similar, but he's had those same mannerisms in his old band which was around before sex-an was popular. Even then, if you wanted to compare his vocal mannerisms to anyone it would be Show from Kishidan.

Ninja edit: Oh and the styles are totally different. SEX-AN is mostly punk/psychobilly.

This.

but they did announce a side project right? hope it will be something like their sound

I think that's a one-off thing (i.e. for one night)...at least that's how I understood it.

Why don't we swap SuG with this band :3 This band deserves to stay active, while SuG should stop making music <3

lol, I agree.

This really sucks though. Them and Sel'm. Horrible year now. Even Vidoll can't make up for that. :emo:

Sign in to follow this