Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

Versailles - Philia (mini) tour in EU

As a small extension to their Japanese Spring Tour 2011 -Philia-, the guys are having a few gigs in Europe, subtitled Spring Tour 2011 -Philia- EU...but it's in the beginning of summer basically. xD

2011.06.01 - Nancy (l'Autre Canal), France

2011.06.03 - Uppsala (Uppcon), Sweden

2011.06.04 - Cava de Tirreni (Cavacon), Italy

(source)

disgusted. Cava dei Tirreni is a fucking small city in the end of Italy, deep south. Almost nobody will go because 70% of Versailles fan are from the North. And it's so difficult and expensive for us to go there. It's cheaper and faster to take the aereoplane and go to Sweden. Fuck all. At least I am going to D, which I prefer.

I doubt I'm going there (even if they would come to Finland), but then I noticed Uppsala... Really? Dunno why, but wouldn't never have thought japanese band to go to Uppsala... REALLY? DDD8

??that's something...usual countries , weird cities''...only Catania could beat that !

you're forgetting Pantelleria :mrgreen: LOOOL I feel so unproud to be Italian. Italy is Milan, Rome, Florence. Not this shitty city!!

Cavacon is a crappy shitty convention for otaku. I saw some pic and all the place is HORRIBLE. Like Italy in '50. AHAHAHAH. I LAUGH.

omg that rings a bell

do you think they'll performing in animecon then?

btw Italy in 50s...., all pictures turns into sephia.

Couldn't they perform in Milan "festival del fumetto"?!? It's bigger and with most guests. Fuck all, seriously. Ok Milan, ok Rome... but not this...

Yeah LOL

disgusted. Cava dei Tirreni is a fucking small city in the end of Italy, deep south. Almost nobody will go because 70% of Versailles fan are from the North. And it's so difficult and expensive for us to go there. It's cheaper and faster to take the aereoplane and go to Sweden. Fuck all. At least I am going to D, which I prefer.

Mhm, it's sad that you complain this event in the foreigner fanbases. The Italian fandom hates you and you want find supporters abroad? Sad person ^-^

If you prefer D, go to see them and don't say shitty things on cities that you don't know. You're a shame.

Seriously girls, are you going to continue this story even here? Have you lost your mind?

First of all I want to say only one little thing: if Versailles have accepted those location, it means that maybe (and with "maybe" I assume it's "for sure") they've accepted every one conditions that the organizators had made. Moreover if Versailles goes in those location, mabye someone payed them, they didn't work free ^_^ So, please, don't try to defende their decision! It's really silly and stupid.

Second: Italy is only Milan, Florence and Rome? What? Are you kidding? Have you ever listen one tv program? Or have you ever read something on internet? There are plenty of places really really beautiful that aren't the one you've said. If not even more beautiful then those ones!

If it's difficult for you to get there, forget it. Or if you think that there's another place better then Cava, please go ahead! But just stop to throw crap on a place that you don't even know. You're making fun of yourself and of your city. Stop it, please.

They won't listen to you if that's what you hope. And just for make clear something: there are numerous people that will go to that place. And some of this are from the North.

And sorry for my bad english.

gyakutai will be forever alone in her crusade against the Italian date, I don't understand why you have all this rage against a location. If a fan wanna see a band, he does all the possible thing and, if he can't, doesn't say crappy things on the event or the location.

whoa!! where's this peoples coming from, j/k :lol:

but yeah seems on blogs around, seems most people well accepting this tour though.

It's true, darling

1 - it's an open concert. Not in a livehouse.

2 - two bands before Versailles will play, and really crappy ones :/ so I wonder when the concert will really start.

3 - you can't go there by plane. You must take the plane, then a train, and then a bus.

4 - almost all north italian fans will go to Sweden because it's cheaper, especially north-east ones from Udine and Trieste. I know a lot of fans from there.

So, it's normal for me to be disappointed by this organization, and I won't go not because I don't like South Italy but because I go already to another live :°D

What for a crappy tour is that?

:wub: seen, south italian "fans"? everyone who is NOT from South Italy thinks like me. you're the only ones who like this tour because you're near to that city. You even don't like Versailles, you just go because they're visual and it's near. well, this happens always and everywhere xD

At least they come to your country, just saying. Would be a miracle for them to come down over here but even then I probably wouldn't be able to go. We only get a bunch of crap bands and when good bands come I can't go because most of them are 18+ events.

Yeah, but the fact is that South Italy is really different. North Italy is similiar to Germany and France. South Italy has a bad reputation, and almost no one goes to play there. So the situation is really embarassing. Majority of people from that zone is really narrow-minded, so I think if they see Versailles, some people could even punch them (because for them, males must be really mascoline and so on. So if they Hizaki, omg. I don't wanna even think...) anyway I am not talking about you people going to the concert, but people who will walk in the street and will see Versailles. Do not forget that almost everyone is moving from South Italy to North Italy to find job and better universities :mrgreen: so if you say you love your country, why don't you stay there? :D

Say whatever you want, dear, but they'll come. Surely a stupid 16 years old will not change the venue and the tour. They're professionist, not stupid, they're capable to choose a venue, to sign a contract, and TO WORK as professionist, despite your opinion :D

So, go to Sweden and have fun, it's a miracle that Versailles come to Italy, you should be grateful and not so closed mind.

Uh, could you please stop it? All of you. Seriously, this is ridicolous. Take your fights to PM. Any further post about this will be deleted. And if necessary I will hand out warnings to people that continue it.

Edit: and please stop pm'ing me/reporting this topic. I already intervened and said I would take further actions if this bullshit continues. Please leave it at that, thanks.

If people want to voice their misgivings about certain locations they are free to do so, but don't turn this into a political discussion. Some people will appreciate their choice of locations while others don't. If you don't like the place where they are playing, don't go and get over it.

Sign in to follow this